Redken Color Extend Sun After Sun Mask Treatment uploaded by Gizzelle L.

BY REDKEN

Gizzelle L.
In Miami it's summer every day & even though it's amazing it's not so amazing for you're hair . Between the constant heat on your head and the humidity you're hair can really dry out. But this once a week helps your hair stay smooth and soft while protecting it . They have leave in smoother as well to protect against sun exposed hair. Which is also amazing
Sacha C.
Las Vegas, NV
As a hair stylist it is important that when coloring hair you provide your client with something that is going to make the color last longer. Its not about selling take home its about being able to be continually proud of your work. Living in Las Vegas this is amazing at keeping your hair color still in tact from the sun and a highly recommend to all clients with color treated hair looking too extend the vibrancy. You don't need a ton which provides total bang for your buck.
Vanessa C.
Saint Cloud
This Redken Color Extend Sun After Sun Mask Treatment is a most for the hot days, and upcoming Summer days. I like that it nourishes my hair while keeping it feeling light and bouncy. It has a good scent that it is not overpowering. It is one of my most have hair products.
Naomi C.
I'm in Miami at least six times a year and the sun is brutal on my bleach blonde hair, this mask is the truck to keeping my hair in great shape bottle will last a while ago it's seriously Edith the money. A must have for anyone who is in the sun! Highly recommend!!
Tanisha O.
Manchester , NH
I couldn't wait to us this product because I love being in the pool I love swimming and being outside in the sun witch is really damaging. I squeezed this on the palm of my hand. I noticed that it's very thick-thicker than Butter Treat and Heavy Cream. This may be the most moisturizing Redken treatment there is! I felt like the conditioner definitely moisturized my ends.my hair is very shiny. I will be using this every time I go swimming.
Lauren D.
Ringgold, GA
This stuff is a LIFESAVER at the beach! My scalp never got sunburned and my hair still felt healthy after swimming in the ocean and laying out for hours all week.
Cheryl S.
Chatsworth, GA
I think this product was a good idea,but I really didn't notice any different in the way my hair was after using it.I think I would like to try some more of these products to see if it was just that kind,I think others should try it too.
Ashley V.
Kingsport, TN
This product feels wonderful after a day at the beach. My hair feels amazing and soft, as if I had just left the salon. I purchased this item so my hair would be manageable after days at sea and this mask treatment exceeded my expectations.
Ashton M.
Lynchburg, VA
This product, y'all. 🙌🏼 I live on the Gulf Coast so I'm in the sun a lot. This has been such a life saver for my hair. If you're a beach lover like me, YOU NEED THIS!!!!
Flavia F.
Seattle, WA
Perfect for summer, specially a day after the pool or the beach!!! It's better if you use it right after you get out of the water and leave it until you have a shower!