Redken Color Extend Shine Enrich for Color-treated Hair 0.825 Oz uploaded by Valleen H.Redken Color Extend Shine Enrich for Color-treated Hair 0.825 Oz uploaded by Emelie G.

BY REDKEN

Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is great for your hair, love it. Has been discontinued so can't find in the stores. I love it because it leave a nice shine to finished hair - not greasy or heavy. I was fortunate that I was able to find on Amazon. Would highly recommend.
megan m.
Sprankle Mls, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I was using this my red faded minimally, but I can't say if it was the shampoo or not because I was super careful about how often I washed my hair and only washing it with cold water. overall the product was a good consistency, had a nice smell, and went on very smoothly. it was part of my regular hair routine and I would recommend it to anyone dyeing their hair red
maegan k.
Converse, TX
Keeps my hair color lasting longer and hydrates my hair so it doesn't look corse. Smells awesome
AshleyMarie C.
Staten Island, NY
This product smells so good and really works! it is a must have in your hair collection products
Brittany T.
Maiden, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this. I use it on the ends of my hair before straightening or curling my hair. It works amazing! Gives my ends a shine and keeps my color.
Jordan P.
Long Beach
This small package packs a punch! just a small amount, not even a dime size, gives me rich Shiney hair that has dulled with my color after awhile. Gives a fresher healthier look.
Rakhi B.
Jamaica, NY
I have learned about redken through kathleenlights, she raved about this brand. So far no regret at all, love this product.
Caryscia B.
Lots of fragrance but did nothing for my hair color. Overpriced hair perfume.
Alexis T.
Dover, DE
Was okay, just didn't last very long. Made my hair some what shiny, but really by the end of the day I was having to fight off frizz and dullness again.
Valleen H.
Martinsburg, WV
It smells FANTASTIC and helps soften hair!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE. The product goes a long way as well. Safe to use on your little girls at home as well with long hair. I don't think our house could do with out it!!