Redken Color Extend Shine Enrich for Color-treated Hair 0.825 Oz uploaded by Valleen H.Redken Color Extend Shine Enrich for Color-treated Hair 0.825 Oz uploaded by Emelie G.

BY REDKEN

Blase D.
Blase D.
Rock Hill, SC
This product worked better than I expected, and it well over exceeded what I had in mind for it. It's a decent price and didn't put a whole in my wallet for something that works as well as it does. I can't think of anything to compare it to so I would definitely say you would have to go out and try this for yourself.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Sikeston, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product helped well with my hair color and had the color stay a month longer than usual when using this product. Its a little pricey. But not too bad. My hair type is thick and wavy. I didn't give 5 stars because it left my hair a little oiley looking.
Erin C.
Erin C.
Conway, South Carolina
I do like this product but cannot use for a long time, my hair seems to adjust to this and starts to feel dry. I probably will not repurchase just because my hair tends to get dry a lot faster then other products
Jordan P.
Jordan P.
Long Beach
This small package packs a punch! just a small amount, not even a dime size, gives me rich Shiney hair that has dulled with my color after awhile. Gives a fresher healthier look.
michelle v.
michelle v.
Roanoke, IN
I have used this before and the scent was wonderful. I use this every time I get my hair colored.. It stretches my color out longer.
Emelie G.
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is great for your hair, love it. Has been discontinued so can't find in the stores. I love it because it leave a nice shine to finished hair - not greasy or heavy. I was fortunate that I was able to find on Amazon. Would highly recommend.
Valleen H.
Valleen H.
Martinsburg, WV
It smells FANTASTIC and helps soften hair!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE. The product goes a long way as well. Safe to use on your little girls at home as well with long hair. I don't think our house could do with out it!!
megan m.
megan m.
Sprankle Mls, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I was using this my red faded minimally, but I can't say if it was the shampoo or not because I was super careful about how often I washed my hair and only washing it with cold water. overall the product was a good consistency, had a nice smell, and went on very smoothly. it was part of my regular hair routine and I would recommend it to anyone dyeing their hair red
Annie S.
Annie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It kept the color longer in my hair, and it smelled great! I colored my hair red (which is a difficult color to keep in my hair) and it lasted me until I decided to change my hair back to brown. I only use Redken hair products, so it was nice to see that something helped me so well with my hair's difficulty to hold color.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Palm Coast, FL
I used to color my hair A LOT and it used to be damaged or start fading so then I started to use this product and it enhanced the color, it took longer to fade and it felt softer! I'd recommend.