Redken Color Extend Shine Enrich uploaded by Emelie G.Redken Color Extend Shine Enrich uploaded by Valleen H.

BY REDKEN #59 in Hair Serums

A protective shine serum for color-treated hair Developed with an exclusive Interbond Conditioning System Boosts a powerful Fade Resist Complex & a protective micro-net technology Helps shield color against aggressors to prevent fading Blended with a Color Extend Shine Enrich to deliver luster Sleeks fly-aways & seals split ends Infused with a UV filter to resist damaging sun rays Plus cranberry oil & ceramide for conditioning & enhancing Unveils healthier, more shiny & manageable hair

Antonia D.
I bought it and used it a few times. To be completely honest, I bought it by mistake. I thought this did something different for your hair. I really didn't think it did much of anything for my hair. It may be useful for somebody that is looking for a product that does what this says it does though.
Emily N.
Boston, MA
This product works really well at adding a shine to the ends of your hair after a blow out. It can be a little oily on fine hair though, so I would suggest using sparingly and avoiding your root area. I also like that it comes in a larger size than most shine-products!
Tracey L.
ponchatoula
I have enjoyed Redken products for many years. My aunt is a hairstylist and always recommend their products. I started recently using color extend shine enrich because it helps my hair stays smooth and gives it a shine without being oily
Shereen A.
Youngstown , OH
This stuff is excellent for straight and thin hair! Very effective and helped volumize and give my hair life! A bit pricey but totally worth it! It helps the most with frizz and flatness! Definitely plan to buy again! Very worth it and helped me feel alive and confident again! That's what all hair products should focus on! It's all about the confidence and feeling good and looking good! Thanks for making a product that can help me feel this way!
Evangelina L.
Waldorf , MD
Ok so this serum can literally be your friend or your worst enemy!!! All hair types in my opinion can use this serum for a nice sheen to the hair and to protect your hair from hot tools and styling.. but all you need is 2-3 pumps and your good to go if you have straight hair typically I would use 1-2 pumps but it all depends on your hair texture and weight !! I do love this product however be light handed with the pump!!! Thank you loves 🙏🏼
Julie K.
Love love love this but it is quite expensive.  It truly did work and is a great product.  It targets the girl that is wanting to take care of her hair and I would reccommend it to anyone that is in need but the price is something that is hard for me to purchase on a reg basis.
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
This stuff is great for your hair, love it. Has been discontinued so can't find in the stores. I love it because it leave a nice shine to finished hair - not greasy or heavy. I was fortunate that I was able to find on Amazon. Would highly recommend.
Kristina M.
This stuff is great. It is definitely pricey for what it is, which is why I’m giving it only 4 stars. However, it is definitely worth the money and makes a huge difference in my hair. It also helps that you can pick it up at most drugstores!
Emily R.
Baton Rouge, LA
This product revamps my hairs luster and shine between color treatment appointments! Also can be used as a detangler. Apply, brush and style. You will be very pleased with how great this product leaves your hair looking and feeling!
Michele P.
Oceanside, CA
I love redken and their products! Especially their color scalp treatment. I use after I dye my hair and then blow dry. Easy to just spray and go. You'll love how your hair feels. It is a little pricey but worth it.