Redken Color Extend Shampoo For Longer Lasting Haircolor
An award-winning shampoo for color treated hair that maximizes color vibrancy while strengthening hair with daily shampooing.
- Gently cleanses and strengthens
- Repels UVA/UVB rays and other environmental aggressors and provides anti-fade protection to optimize color durability and retention
- Keeps haircolor radiant with mirror-like shine
AQUA/WATER/EAU, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, COCAMIDOPROPYL, BETAINE, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, AMODIMETHICONE, PPG-5-CETEH-20, SODIUM BENZOATE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, SALICYLIC ACID, GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, TRIDECETH-6, CARBOMER, COCAMIDE MIPA, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, LINALOOL, VACCINIUM MACROCARPON (CRANBERRY) SEED OIL, ARGININE, 2-OLEAMIDO-1, 3-OCTADECANEDIOL, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, BENZO-PHENONE-4, CITRONELLOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, METHYL COCOATE, SODIUM COCOATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CITRIC ACID (D46209/2)see more...
Top Questions See all 86 Q&A
- "I dye my hair constantly, so before I started using WEN, I tried several different shampoos for color treated hair, including this." in 8 reviews
- "My hair is red with chunky blond highlights and it definitely helps keep the color and help keep it defined." in 6 reviews
- "redken just came out with the color extend magnetics which is the sulfate free version and it is 10X better I love both the shampoo and conditioner." in 6 reviews
beware if you’re sensitive to smell. I will not buy this product again due to the fact of the smell and help price it is
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos