BY REDKEN

An award-winning shampoo for color treated hair that maximizes color vibrancy while strengthening hair with daily shampooing.

• Gently cleanses and strengthens
  • Repels UVA/UVB rays and other environmental aggressors and provides anti-fade protection to optimize color durability and retention
  • Keeps haircolor radiant with mirror-like shine

AWARDS:

2015 New Beauty Choice Award

2014 Readers' Choice Shampoo for Color-Treated Hair

Ingredients: Micro-Net, UVA and UVB Filters, Cranberry Oil, Ceramide

• Do these work?2 Answers
  • Best product to keep color lasting longer!!! I’ve been using the ...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this product outside of a salon?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I dye my hair constantly, so before I started using WEN, I tried several different shampoos for color treated hair, including this." in 8 reviews
  • "redken just came out with the color extend magnetics which is the sulfate free version and it is 10X better I love both the shampoo and conditioner." in 6 reviews
  • "My hair is red with chunky blond highlights and it definitely helps keep the color and help keep it defined." in 6 reviews
Jessica B.
Mc Calla, AL
I love this product! It is one of the best shampoos for color treated hair and keeps your color from fading super fast. My hair always fades out my color really fast but when I use the Redkin color extend shampoo it lasts twice as long. Also when you pair it with the Redkin color extend conditioner it keeps you hair beautiful with vibrant colors and so soft. I buy mine from Sally's beauty supply and I try to keep it on hand but it can be pricey. #GiftCrush #Hair #Beautiful #putthisinmystocking #Musthave #Contest #Influenster
Sara L.
I color my hair about every 3 months. I bought this set from my salon because they used it durning my shampooing. They really said that it was amazing so I spent I think close to 50 bucks on it. It was disappointing to me. I have thick, frizzy, damaged and dry hair. While the set made my hair soft and smell amazing. I don't think that it help keep my color longer or repair the damage from constant dying and heat sources. It did smell amazing, I am attracted to shampoos by smells!
Melissa V.
Review for: Redken Color Extend Shampoo more...
So, first of all, I ordered this through CVS and with discounts, etc. I paid $20 for a 33 oz. bottle. That's a huge bottle btw. So, great price. It has an amazing fresh cranberry smell and has received good reviews. I only wash my hair 2-3 times per week and I double wash to get the most benefit. So far so good, for the price it's great, Suave or cheaper ones will clean your hair but at what cost to the health of your hair? It's not Christophe Robin, but from CVS it was decent.
MaryBeth R.
Review for: Redken Color Extend Shampoo more...
This is my absolute favorite shampoo for color treated hair. It lathers great, smells amazing and leaves your hair smelling like you just left the salon. I find that it really prolongs the life of my color. The liter sized bottle lasts me a really long time, and when I buy it, I buy it at ULTA during their half off liter sale, so I get it for $15 and I buy the pump for easy dispensing in the shower. Highly recommend!!!
Katie B.
Anniston, AL
Review for: Redken Color Extend Shampoo more...
This is one of my favorite shampoos to use after I have had color applied to my hair. I feel that it really makes a difference in how my color holds! This is not something that I use regularly, just because it is a little bit more expensive than my normal shampoo and it doesn’t really help much else except for color. But if I use it specifically to hold my color, it really works. And it smells amazing!
pamela w.
Portland
Review for: Redken Color Extend Shampoo more...
I have never professionally colored my hair till now. I went to Ulta and they helped me select a shampoo. I live on a well and have really hard water. This shampoo is amazing. Smells great, lathers really well in hard water and cleans amazingly. My color is hard to keep since it covers grey hair.
Andi F.
Westland, MI
Review for: Redken Color Extend Shampoo more...
I was recommended this by my stylist after not liking another brand. The great thing is that this actually smells just as good as it works. My color stayed nicely, obviously with proper care of it as well. I used a variety of products from Redken to really maintain my color. I highly recommend making sure you carry your care of your hair into the shower with this product as well as the coinciding conditioner.
Suki L.
Austin, TX
Good for use in combo with other shampoos
I have color-treated dark purplish-red hair, so shampooing is always a slow and painful fading of my color. The best way I have found to combat this is to use a sulfate-free macadamia oil shampoo which works really well most of the time. But about once a week or every other week, my hair starts to feel like it needs a good deep clean to get rid of product buildup. That is when I turn to Redken Color Extend for a great deep clean with minimal damage to my hair color. It works really well in combination with Redken All Soft conditioner for super soft and shiny hair.
Ashleigh W.
Garland, TX
Review for: Redken Color Extend Shampoo more...
This product alone has done so much for my hair. It feels so amazing and looks fantastic! I have an oily scalp, and this has done wonders. My hair looks back to life. Color and texture! Will definitely be purchasing this again. !
Samantha M.
This is the best shampoo for colored treated hair that I've ever used. I dye my hair black and it normally fades very fast, but with this shampoo it keeps its raven color all the way to my next touch up!! I just bought the liter bottles because I won't use anything else as my main shampoo!
danielle h.
Pueblo, CO
What is your favorite redken stying product?
Sabrina S.
Martensville, SK
Have you used this before? Does it work well with red? I recently died my hair dark brown the fades out to red, and I know red fades easy, so looking for something to help keep it longer
Lizette S.
Van nuys, Ca
I recently went from natural brunette to caramel / honey roots and blond highlights. I'm seeing a few mixed reviews and want to see if this shampoo will help keep the color and leave my hair soft.
Loma C.
Mississauga
I've been looking for a shampoo to keep my red colour as it fades very quick. I've used another brand before that makes my hair orange ish in time and I was not pleased How long does this keep the red for?
Kirstie P.
Clarksville
I'm one of those women who loves to color my hair!! One of my favorite things to do. I also love to use shampoos that will help my color last longer. I have been wanting to try the Redken color extend shampoo but just haven't. For those of you who have used it, did you like it? Why or why not?