BY REDKEN

An award-winning shampoo for color treated hair that maximizes color vibrancy while strengthening hair with daily shampooing. This shampoo makes haircolor last longer and will protect it from harsh environmental conditions.

• Gently cleanses and strengthens
  • Repels UVA/UVB rays and other environmental aggressors and provides anti-fade protection to optimize color durability and retention
  • Keeps haircolor radiant with mirror-like shine

Ingredients: AQUA/WATER/EAU, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, COCAMIDOPROPYL, BETAINE, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, AMODIMETHICONE, PPG-5-CETEH-20, SODIUM BENZOATE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, SALICYLIC ACID, GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, TRIDECETH-6, CARBOMER, COCAMIDE MIPA, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, LINALOOL, VACCINIUM MACROCARPON (CRANBERRY) SEED OIL, ARGININE, 2-OLEAMIDO-1, 3-OCTADECANEDIOL, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, BENZO-PHENONE-4, CITRONELLOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, METHYL COCOATE, SODIUM COCOATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CITRIC ACID (D46209/2)

Usage:

• Apply to wet hair. Massage into a lather. Rinse thoroughly.
  • For best results, follow with Color Extend Conditioner or Color Extend Rich Recovery.

• Do these work?2 Answers
  • Best product to keep color lasting longer!!! I’ve been us...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this product outside of a salon?1 Answers
Redken Color Extend Shampoo
  • "I dye my hair constantly, so before I started using WEN, I tried several different shampoos for color treated hair, including this." in 8 reviews
  • "My hair is red with chunky blond highlights and it definitely helps keep the color and help keep it defined." in 6 reviews
  • "redken just came out with the color extend magnetics which is the sulfate free version and it is 10X better I love both the shampoo and conditioner." in 6 reviews
Sara L.
I color my hair about every 3 months. I bought this set from my salon because they used it durning my shampooing. They really said that it was amazing so I spent I think close to 50 bucks on it. It was disappointing to me. I have thick, frizzy, damaged and dry hair. While the set made my hair soft and smell amazing. I don't think that it help keep my color longer or repair the damage from constant dying and heat sources. It did smell amazing, I am attracted to shampoos by smells!
Julie W.
Tualatin
I love my Redken color extend shampoo and conditioner. I have an oily scalp and dry ends and this really does the trick. I buy the liters at Jc Penney each year at Black Friday sales. You can often get them 1/2 price. I will buy maybe 3 shampoo and 2 conditioner and it lasts me the year. I love to buy the pumps that fit in the liter bottle. I use a small pump of the conditioner and only put it on my ends. It’s great and I do feel like it extends the life of my color.
Boheemia N.
I like brand and needed a great hair color saver when wash my hair for straight styling. You have to have different shampoos for wearing your hair straight or curly and this one works Redken Color Extend Conditioner For Longer Lasting HaircolorRedken Color Extend Shampoo
Natalie M.
Eugene, OR
I love this product! My hairstylist always comments on how well my color holds between appointments and it actually does end up saving me a lot of money as I can go longer between appointments. It does tend to make my hair dry over a long period of time but it does help to just use a hair mask every once and a while.
Ashley L.
I dyed my hair a mahogany color and wanted a shampoo that would take care of it as well as improve the manageability of my hair. This product went above and beyond my expectations. The BEST color extending shampoo on the market. Especially for difficult to care for red toned hair. This shampoo significantly slowed the color fade of my hair. Smells great too!
Megan S.
Strafford, MO
I love Redken shampoos and conditioners as a whole. Most are good for color treated hair, they leave my hair feeling clean, and they aren't over powering. I used to use the Redken Color Extend Shampoo, but I switched to the sulfate free version. The other version still makes my hair feel clean, but it seems lighter and healthier. My hair isn't thin, but it's on the finer side. I always worry about shampoos and conditioners weighing my hair down. I can't tell if it actually made my color last longer, but I don't think it stripped it down either. I would re-purchase on a sale, but prefer the other versions now.
Hailey S.
St. Louis Park
I don't have colored hair anymore, but I still love this shampoo and use it. It smells great, gets my hair clean, and isn't overly drying. I have frizzy, dry wavy hair and this doesn't destroy it. I prefer this over their all soft shampoo, which destroyed my hair and turned it to straw.
Samantha M.
This is the best shampoo for colored treated hair that I've ever used. I dye my hair black and it normally fades very fast, but with this shampoo it keeps its raven color all the way to my next touch up!! I just bought the liter bottles because I won't use anything else as my main shampoo!
Grayce G.
Taylorville, Ill
Love it! My mom and I use this all the time on our hair! It will leave your hair looking fresh and clean. very good shampoo! It isn’t the best for dry scalp, but it just fine for oily scalp! I would definitely buy again, would recommend.
Maira M.
Phoenix
Best long lasting color shampoo I’ve ever used. My color has no fading because of this shampoo. Not only does it keep your color from fading but the shine it leaves is amazing. My friends can’t believe that I haven’t retouch my color. They always compliment my hair. Ulta had a sale on them so I bought 2 bottles. Love it !
danielle h.
Pueblo, CO
What is your favorite redken stying product?
Sabrina S.
Martensville, SK
Have you used this before? Does it work well with red? I recently died my hair dark brown the fades out to red, and I know red fades easy, so looking for something to help keep it longer
Lizette S.
Van nuys, Ca
I recently went from natural brunette to caramel / honey roots and blond highlights. I'm seeing a few mixed reviews and want to see if this shampoo will help keep the color and leave my hair soft.
Loma C.
Mississauga
I've been looking for a shampoo to keep my red colour as it fades very quick. I've used another brand before that makes my hair orange ish in time and I was not pleased How long does this keep the red for?
Kirstie P.
Clarksville
I'm one of those women who loves to color my hair!! One of my favorite things to do. I also love to use shampoos that will help my color last longer. I have been wanting to try the Redken color extend shampoo but just haven't. For those of you who have used it, did you like it? Why or why not?