Redken Color Extend Shampoo

by Redken

An award-winning shampoo for color treated hair that maximizes color vibrancy while strengthening hair with daily shampooing. This shampoo makes haircolor last longer and will protect it from harsh environmental conditions. Gently cleanses and strengthens Repels UVA/UVB rays and other environmental aggressors and provides anti-fade protection to optimize color durability and retention Keeps haircolor radiant with mirror-like shine AWARDS: 2015 New Beauty Choice Award 2014 Readers' Choice Shampoo for Color-Treated Hair

What is your favorite redken shampoo?
Qué tal les a funcionado este champú me gustaría usarlo ?
Qué presentaciones nuevas tienen del producto ?
Start your review of Redken Color Extend Shampoo!
Product Highlights
I dye my hair constantly, so before I started using WEN, I tried several different shampoos for color treated hair, including this.in reviews
My hair is red with chunky blond highlights and it definitely helps keep the color and help keep it defined.in reviews
redken just came out with the color extend magnetics which is the sulfate free version and it is 10X better I love both the shampoo and conditioner.in reviews
Cheri M.
Oregon City , OR
I love love this shampoo it smells really yummy kind of like tropical bananas. Did I say I love the smell. ;) I love the pump style cause it very convenient to use much better than unscrewing and screwing back on a lid. My hair is clean not stripped and is really soft since I've been using it.
krystal H.
Wellford, SC
1,986 reviews
Redken Color Extend Shampoo uploaded by krystal H.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love to color my hair so I use this for color defense and protection. It moisturizers doesn’t weigh down my hair.
Sarah L.
Broxton, GA
Redken Color Extend Shampoo uploaded by Sarah L.
This helped keep my color I put in my hair bright. I have colored my hair and by used it versus when I colored it and used it. Without it my color fades really quick. With this product my color stays in way longer and is really vibrant. This product is a must.
Wendy C.
Madera, CA
Redken Color Extend Shampoo uploaded by Wendy C.
I color my hair purple a lot redken is my go to shampoo for color treated hair. It's amazing This shampoo for color-treated hair cleanses and strengthens while providing protection against color fading, leaving hair strong, shiny and manageable. Only downfall can be pricey but worth it  Redken Color Extend Shampoo
Shannon R.
Longview, WA
I recently put some red highlights in my dark brown hair and have started using the Redken Color Extend Shampoo. I really love it so far. It has made my red really stay bright and it hasn't faded. It leaves my hair feeling clean and smells good. It is also pretty affordable compared to other products that do the same.
specialkayyy208
Rolling Meadows
I'm a huge fan of Redken color extend. I have the Brazilian keratin treatment so I have to use a sulfate free shampoo and this is a good one. It's not too expensive for a professional shampoo. The only down side to sulfate free shampoos are that they have less lather then most shampoos.
Katie W.
Chesterfield, MO
Redken Color Extend Shampoo uploaded by Katie W.
I like the shampoo a lot - my hair feels clean and build up reduced. When my hair was colored by redken - it helped to pull out the red in my hair. I think it dries out my hair now it’s bleached though. Will have to try the one specific to blondes!
Samantha M.
Belvidere, IL
Redken Color Extend Shampoo uploaded by Samantha M.
Purchased at: JCPenney
I absolutely love this product. Well actually this product line. I’ve had colour treated hair for years and this is by far the best colour protected shampoo you could find. Smells absolutely lovely, a little bit goes a long way. It doesn’t dry out your scalp or your hair, your hair feels hydrated and ready to go before you even add the conditioner! Yes I would recommend this product!!
Stacie J.
Limington, ME
I used this for years and loved it but haven't been using it lately. I am no longer convinced that it actually helped it keep the color any longer than other products.
Shawna D.
Palmer
I LOVE this shampoo! every time I use this shampoo it leaves my hair soft and full and it really brightens my highlights in my hair. The smell is wonderful I have very thick hair and I don't need to use a ton of shampoo to wash my hair! It is a little pricey but SO worth it! Redken runs a lot of great sales also. I will be a forever buyer of this product!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
BabyMamaHomie #.
San Diego , CA
il y a un an
Tracy K. il y a un an
What question do u need answered?