Redken Color Extend Rich Recovery Protective Treatment for Color-Treated Hair uploaded by Marcella S.

BY REDKEN

New 360° Protective Complex Color Extend Rich Recovery protective treatment is a unique, luxurious cream-gel that glides on to help provide maximum protection and deep conditioning to color-treated hair.  Redken s exclusive Interbond Conditioning System and a powerful 360° Protective Complex deliver UV filter, anti-oxidant vitamin E, conditioning silicone, ion blockers and ceramide to help shield, stabilize and secure color vibrancy.  Hair is treated and manageable with highly reflective shine. Exclusive Salon Distribution ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Redken 5th Avenue NYC LLC and are not a licensed retailer of Redken 5th Avenue NYC LLC.  Redken 5th Avenue NYC LLC guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized see more...

Courtney w.
Fresno, CA
I have been using Redken for quite some time now in really like the results I have gotten from it. I colored my hair so I definitely want something that is going to protect my color and make my hair soft and shiny. This product works great for that. I felt a difference in my hair the first week after using it and was hooked
Kristina G.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
When I had blonde hair I needed a product that would help me battle the damage but not ruin the color. I used this and my purple shampoo and was so surprised how much longer my hair kept it's color and looked healthier. A must try for anyone who loves to color their hair but not look like a troll doll.
Ashley K.
Ellisville, MS
I bought this when I had my hair done so I couldn’t use it two days after my balayage was done. It seemed to help a little. This was my first time at this product and I wasn’t disappointed. Price is a bit high compared to other similar products.
Carolyn S.
Good product, pretty okay price and definitely kept my red hair nice and vibrant longer than expected. Though, I don't think it will work perfectly for each hair type. I think it's just a chance you need to take if you want your hair color to last longer. Just a risk, like any other hair product. Also, continuously use this product for as long as you can to give it a real chance.
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
Coming from someone who colors their hair, I love products that help keep the color alive and restore the damage done from lots of color treatments! Redken has always been a go-to for my shampoo and conditioner needs but this is also a great product for those of us who color our hair and want to keep that color alive while keeping the shine strong.
Giulia G.
Orlando, FL
I do not color my hair very often because I like it's natural color, but I live in Florida and the constant sun exposure and the trips to the beach will make my hair fade to a reddish color on the ends and that color looks totally off. This has been wonderful on treating my hair while protecting it from fading. Also has a good scent and makes my hair soft.
Krista C.
Cape Coral, FL
I've never had softer hair than when I've used this deep conditioning treatment. Extremely easy to use. I put this on and continue my shower routine, usually just shaving my legs and using body wash in the meantime. It's very easy to use and makes quite a difference (in a good way).
Megan L.
Wadsworth, OH
I color my hair A LOT. Like many many times a year and I go so many different colors. So my hair gets damaged more times than I’d like to admit. I’ve tried a few products to save my hair, and this is one of my top ones. My hair typically fades really fast, but this helps it stay hydrated and pretty for as long as possible.
Dubbie V.
Benavides
The deep conditioning and shine is outstanding. It does not weigh your hair down. I leave it on for about 1/2 hour and it really improved my hair. People ask what I use to make my hair to make it so healthy. That's how great it makes my hair look..
Erica   F.
I liked this...but didn't love it and probably won't repurchase this. It made my scalp itch and I didn't care for the smell. I thought it would be thicker too. I usually love Redken products, but will stick to my Joico conditioning treatments.
Barbie B.