BY REDKEN #87 in Conditioning Treatments

New 360° Protective Complex Color Extend Rich Recovery protective treatment is a unique, luxurious cream-gel that glides on to help provide maximum protection and deep conditioning to color-treated hair.  Redken s exclusive Interbond Conditioning System and a powerful 360° Protective Complex deliver UV filter, anti-oxidant vitamin E, conditioning silicone, ion blockers and ceramide to help shield, stabilize and secure color vibrancy.  Hair is treated and manageable with highly reflective shine. Exclusive Salon Distribution ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Redken 5th Avenue NYC LLC and are not a licensed retailer of Redken 5th Avenue NYC LLC.  Redken 5th Avenue NYC LLC guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized see more...

Melissa C.
I love redken. It's really a great brand. Something that is right for your hair unlike other generic shampoos. I think redken is expensive but it works. This is for color treated hair which could be used for normal hair. It makes your hair soft and it conditions it nicely. Color treated hair has more damage than regular hair, which is why it's better to use color treated things for normal hair, just helps it out more.
Ingrid R.
South Gate, CA
I really like this product. Although, I don't actually use it according to the directions. I apply just a little bit (about the size of a dime for long hair) of this to my towel dried hair as a leave in conditioner/styling creme. (Thanks to my hair dresser for the tip!) It helps to smooth hair, and provides some definition for curls, without weighing the hair down or being greasy
Alexandra R.
N Las Vegas, NV
I received this as a sample and withing one trial I was impressed. it left my hair smelling yummy!!! Plus it eft it so soft! If i had a bigger budget I would uy this very often. I totallly think everyone should try it especially for frizzy hair that would work splendid
Wendy M.
I used this at my hairdresser prompting.
She knew what she talking about. It was very gentle and kind to my dry, brittle locks. Added moisture and locked in my color. Kind of pricey versus what you can buy at the local store - but you definitely get what you pay for.
Ashley S.
I love this Redken deep conditioner, it works great and leaves your hair feeling amazing!! I purchased mine from the salon where I get my hair done. IT was a little expensive but its well worth the money. It works great on my color treated hair. It smells great too
Monica R.
Hagerstown, MD
Great product, kept my color from fading, it's a little pricey but it's worth the money for the results, very effective, I have black, curly hair so it's hard to maintain the color but I was very satisfied with the product!
Taylor S.
Meridian, ID
Pretty good and makes my hair really soft and look healthy the only problem is a lot doesn't come in the tube so I always have to get the bigger kind because of my thick hair. I was very satisfied and recommend trying it
Er E.
Pittsburgh, PA
I recently bleached and toned my brown hair with a dusty rose, so I use this product to help protect my hair and keep it healthy. It also helps keep the red tones in my hair, which normally fade very quickly.
Hillary S.
I'm normally a huge fan of this brand, but this one was a little disappointing. The price was a little high for the size of the product and it didn't keep my color from fading as well as I would have liked.
Roseddy Piña D.
Redken its an amazing brand . Not is cheap , but not too expensive . It works really Good , my hair look soft and beautiful everyday . I'm really sure that you are gonna love it like I do .
Barbie B.