Redken Color Extend Rich Recovery uploaded by Sara B.Redken Color Extend Rich Recovery uploaded by Marcella S.

BY REDKEN #77 in Hair Treatments

A lightweight hair color protection treatment mask specially formulated to provide stronger protection and to extend the life of haircolor. Leaves hair feeling moisturized, manageable and vibrant.

• Restores haircolor with radiant, highly reflective shine
  • Delivers powerful anti-fade protection
  • Repels UVA/UVB rays and other environmental aggressors to optimize color durability and retention

AQUA/WATER/EAU, HYDROXYPROPYL STARCH PHOSPHATE, QUATERNIUM-87, STEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, AMODIMETHICONE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, PHENOXYETHANOL, CANDELILLA CERA/CANDELILLA WAX, METHYLPARABEN, TRIDECETH-6, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN, VACCINIUM, MACROCARPON (CRANBERRY) SEED OIL, CHLORHEXIDINE DIHYDROCHLORIDE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LINALOOL, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, CITRONELLOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, PPG-5-CETETH-20, GERANIOL, 2-OLEAMIDO-1, 3-OCTADECANEDIOL, COUMARIN, OLETH-10, LIMONENE, DISODIUM COCOAMPHODIPROPIONATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, LECITHIN (D34696/2)

Redken Color Extend Rich Recovery
  • "I used to color my hair a lot, and with drugstore hair dye at that." in 1 review
Courtney w.
Fresno, CA
I have been using Redken for quite some time now in really like the results I have gotten from it. I colored my hair so I definitely want something that is going to protect my color and make my hair soft and shiny. This product works great for that. I felt a difference in my hair the first week after using it and was hooked
Kristina G.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
When I had blonde hair I needed a product that would help me battle the damage but not ruin the color. I used this and my purple shampoo and was so surprised how much longer my hair kept it's color and looked healthier. A must try for anyone who loves to color their hair but not look like a troll doll.
Hannah W.
Appleton, WI
This is one of my favorites from this brand! The smell is amazing. The only con is that the product can be a bit heavy. I got mine at my local salon! But I definitely makes my color (red) last longer and my hair soft and smooth
Ashley K.
Ellisville, MS
I bought this when I had my hair done so I couldn’t use it two days after my balayage was done. It seemed to help a little. This was my first time at this product and I wasn’t disappointed. Price is a bit high compared to other similar products.
Deana G.
Niagara falls, NY
This combo colored red hair care set is the bomb! If you have a vibrant red or a normal red hair color these products are for you! Not only does it keep your Red vibrant, it keeps it soft and manageable. Smells great too.
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
Coming from someone who colors their hair, I love products that help keep the color alive and restore the damage done from lots of color treatments! Redken has always been a go-to for my shampoo and conditioner needs but this is also a great product for those of us who color our hair and want to keep that color alive while keeping the shine strong.
Giulia G.
Orlando, FL
I do not color my hair very often because I like it's natural color, but I live in Florida and the constant sun exposure and the trips to the beach will make my hair fade to a reddish color on the ends and that color looks totally off. This has been wonderful on treating my hair while protecting it from fading. Also has a good scent and makes my hair soft.
Megan L.
Wadsworth, OH
I color my hair A LOT. Like many many times a year and I go so many different colors. So my hair gets damaged more times than I’d like to admit. I’ve tried a few products to save my hair, and this is one of my top ones. My hair typically fades really fast, but this helps it stay hydrated and pretty for as long as possible.
Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
I love this product because it makes my hair feel so amazing ! I feel like it gets all the damaged areas in my hair to recover it from the heat. I would recommend this product to anyone who needs it !
Bailey P.
Willis, TX
I have brown hair that I bleached a while back but I have gone back to brown. Therefore my hair does not hold color has well. When I started using this I noticed a difference in my hair immediatley. Kept it soft and shiny and held color longer
Barbie B.
Ballwin, MO
Is this product expensive
Madeline D.
How often can I use this product?
Lisa T.
Red Deer, AB
Does this shampoo help with colored hair? Will using this stop from the dye from running?
Nai s.
After you dye your hair, does using this product works for the hair? Am planning to dye my hair red. Suggestions?