BY REDKEN

Redken Color Extend Rich Defender Redken Color Extend Rich Defender is a protective treatment that is a unique, luxurious cream-gel. Provides deep conditioning as well as helping you preserve the intensity of your haircolor. Leaves hair vibrant and soft with highly reflective shine.

AQUA/WATER/EAU, HYDROXYPROPYL STARCH PHOSPHATE, QUATERNIUM-87, STEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, AMODIMETHICONE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, PHENOXYETHANOL, CANDELILLA CERA/CANDELILLA WAX, METHYLPARABEN, TRIDECETH-6, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN, VACCINIUM, MACROCARPON (CRANBERRY) SEED OIL, CHLORHEXIDINE DIHYDROCHLORIDE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LINALOOL, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, CITRONELLOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, PPG-5-CETETH-20, GERANIOL, 2-OLEAMIDO-1, 3-OCTADECANEDIOL, COUMARIN, OLETH-10, LIMONENE, DISODIUM COCOAMPHODIPROPIONATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, LECITHIN (D34696/2)

kirsten b.
Carlton, MN
I use the Redken color extend shampoo and conditioner along with this. This product really helps my hair from drying out. It helps my color last longer and stay more vibrant. I'm pretty satisfied with the outcome.
Mary S.
George, IA
I had colored my hair bright red after being blonde. This was definitely a saving grace for my hair because it kept it from becoming super brittle without stripping the color out of my hair.
Cassandra H.
This keeps my hair hydrated, healthy, and the red vibrant after multiple dying and styling jobs. it always feels so soft with any Redken product! these are definitely my favorite hair products.
mikaelly o.
Gosto muito desse produto, ele deixou uma cor Maravilhosa, esse produto deixou um cheiro Maravilhoso no meu cabelo e uma macies incrível.
Karrie H.
Canton, IL
Everything about this product is amazing and well worth the money! I love the way redkin makes my hair feel and I absolutely love the smell!!
Eve L.
Sacramento, CA
This product is very drying... I mean it does make my color last longer than usual but it's just too drying for me to continue use.
Olivia S.
Lincoln, NE
As a person who colors their hair regularly this product is a life saver! I'm always looking for ways to prolong the life of my color, and this product works wonders. Will definitely continue to purchase.
KAYLA H.
Henderson , NV
I used to love the redken products but something has changed recently. This product is easy to use and works pretty well. My hair feels really soft but gets a little greasy. Overall I am happy with it but no in love like before. (Maybe it's just my hair ?)
Velita R.
Colorado Springs , CO
Works great! Leaves hair healthy, silky, and smooth! Highly recommended! Love Redken's products! Worth the money!
Gwen S.
Winter Garden, FL
I usually love Redken products, but this one unfortunately left my hair feeling really greasy. I have bleached blonde hair, and I used it in hopes of helping the color and dryness stay away. But it did nothing but weigh my hair down.

Amazon