BY REDKEN

Redken Color Extend Rich Defender Redken Color Extend Rich Defender is a protective treatment that is a unique, luxurious cream-gel. Provides deep conditioning as well as helping you preserve the intensity of your haircolor. Leaves hair vibrant and soft with highly reflective shine.

AQUA/WATER/EAU, HYDROXYPROPYL STARCH PHOSPHATE, QUATERNIUM-87, STEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, AMODIMETHICONE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, PHENOXYETHANOL, CANDELILLA CERA/CANDELILLA WAX, METHYLPARABEN, TRIDECETH-6, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN, VACCINIUM, MACROCARPON (CRANBERRY) SEED OIL, CHLORHEXIDINE DIHYDROCHLORIDE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LINALOOL, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, CITRONELLOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, PPG-5-CETETH-20, GERANIOL, 2-OLEAMIDO-1, 3-OCTADECANEDIOL, COUMARIN, OLETH-10, LIMONENE, DISODIUM COCOAMPHODIPROPIONATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, LECITHIN (D34696/2)

Gwen S.
Winter Garden, FL
I usually love Redken products, but this one unfortunately left my hair feeling really greasy. I have bleached blonde hair, and I used it in hopes of helping the color and dryness stay away. But it did nothing but weigh my hair down.
LisaRina O.
Surrey, BC
I did NOT like this product!!!! It made my hair feel dirty and oily. I felt like i needed to rewash my hair.
Tara R.
Streator, IL
Not a huge fan of Redken and especially for the price it doesn't do the job. I've had much better luck with drugstore products than this. My hair always feels dry and brittle after using and then I need to do a deep conditioning mask to repair.
Liz H.
Dallas
Not super into any redken products but especially this one. It is a very heavy mask and it totally weighed my hair down and did not extend the life of my color. You could definentlu get much better products out there
Katie C.
My hair is a deep burgundy color and I bought this product to help the color last longer. It didn't seem to make a huge difference.
kirsten b.
Carlton, MN
I use the Redken color extend shampoo and conditioner along with this. This product really helps my hair from drying out. It helps my color last longer and stay more vibrant. I'm pretty satisfied with the outcome.
mikaelly o.
Gosto muito desse produto, ele deixou uma cor Maravilhosa, esse produto deixou um cheiro Maravilhoso no meu cabelo e uma macies incrível.
Eve L.
Sacramento, CA
This product is very drying... I mean it does make my color last longer than usual but it's just too drying for me to continue use.
Haley B.
Hartselle, AL
I didn't really see much of a difference. It was okay, but I would not purchase it again.
K.k. T.
Odessa, TX
My hair is purple and it keeps it longer instead of doing it once every two weeks it extends the life of the color another week .