BY REDKEN

Redken Color Extend Rich Defender Redken Color Extend Rich Defender is a protective treatment that is a unique, luxurious cream-gel. Provides deep conditioning as well as helping you preserve the intensity of your haircolor. Leaves hair vibrant and soft with highly reflective shine.

AQUA/WATER/EAU, HYDROXYPROPYL STARCH PHOSPHATE, QUATERNIUM-87, STEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, AMODIMETHICONE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, PHENOXYETHANOL, CANDELILLA CERA/CANDELILLA WAX, METHYLPARABEN, TRIDECETH-6, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN, VACCINIUM, MACROCARPON (CRANBERRY) SEED OIL, CHLORHEXIDINE DIHYDROCHLORIDE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LINALOOL, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, CITRONELLOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, PPG-5-CETETH-20, GERANIOL, 2-OLEAMIDO-1, 3-OCTADECANEDIOL, COUMARIN, OLETH-10, LIMONENE, DISODIUM COCOAMPHODIPROPIONATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, LECITHIN (D34696/2)

Vanessa L.
I loved! Keeps the color of my hair for a longer time, and keeps shining. Also makes my hair really soft too
Hailey N.
This works amazingly. It helped my hair keep colors, and it made my hair smell and look super nice and soft.
Patricia M.
Product is pretty great make hair feel healthy and soft while it keeps hair color in place longer then usual
Amy C.
Huntsville, AL
I use this after getting my hair highlighted and it extends the color, as well as keeps my hair damage-free.
Maria H.
Cottondale, AL
Leaves hair feeling nice , protects color nicely. Very easy to use . Bought it in salon . I bought the balm .
Brittany B.
Milton, FL
I love the way this leaves my hair smelling and feeling, not to mention how great my color looks afterwards
Analisa Z.
Sacramento, CA
I love this product and it really does make a dye job last a lot longer as opposed to using other products
Josie A.
San Benito, TX
Does wonders for the hair. One of the best conditioners I've used. Recommend if you want soft silky hair.
Michelle S.
This one leaves my hair amazing after painting my hair leaves the color very bright and my hair smooth
Courtney G.
Katy
This keeps my blonde shiny and never dull. I would so recommend this to anyone with color treated hair