BY REDKEN

Redken Color Extend Rich Defender Redken Color Extend Rich Defender is a protective treatment that is a unique, luxurious cream-gel. Provides deep conditioning as well as helping you preserve the intensity of your haircolor. Leaves hair vibrant and soft with highly reflective shine.

AQUA/WATER/EAU, HYDROXYPROPYL STARCH PHOSPHATE, QUATERNIUM-87, STEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, AMODIMETHICONE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, PHENOXYETHANOL, CANDELILLA CERA/CANDELILLA WAX, METHYLPARABEN, TRIDECETH-6, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN, VACCINIUM, MACROCARPON (CRANBERRY) SEED OIL, CHLORHEXIDINE DIHYDROCHLORIDE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LINALOOL, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, CITRONELLOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, PPG-5-CETETH-20, GERANIOL, 2-OLEAMIDO-1, 3-OCTADECANEDIOL, COUMARIN, OLETH-10, LIMONENE, DISODIUM COCOAMPHODIPROPIONATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, LECITHIN (D34696/2)

Amber M.
Omaha, NE
This stuff is AMAZING!!! I love how well it conditions my dried locks and it smells amazing while also keeping my dyed hair the vivid color it's supposed to be!!!!
Christine P.
White Plains , MD
smells like chemicals but def does a really good job of protecting hair color. I always high light my hair so I always keep this handy for washes to help protect my hair as well as keep the color looking good
Nakita T.
Wylie, TX
Amazing amazing amazing amazing! I love this stuff it makes my hair feel like I just came out of a salon and it makes my color last even longer and also gives it it's shine back
Peyton S.
I color my hair regularly, and this is a go to product I always have to have! It keeps my hair looking vibrant and the color doesn't fade as bad!
Wendy G.
Tolleson, AZ
I tried this brand when I died my hair Red. It worked really great. Since then I've been using salon brands but wouldn't mind going back especially for pricing
Deb S.
Fern Park, FL
I've used both the shampoo and conditioner and just love how it makes my hair look and feel. I would recommend these products to anyone who colors their hair.
Jamie B.
Yakima, WA
I love the smell, the way it works, it does not fade my hair i love how soft my hair feels after would recommend! My result softer easier to manage hair!
Lauren P.
Chapin, SC
The product is okay. I do feel that I can be a bite heavy in the hair. I also do not like the smell of this product as it smells like an older mans cologne.
Rebecca S.
Love all the Redken products, but this Color Extender is probably my favorite. It really does help your hair hold the color and not fade out so quickly.
Hannah F.
Springville, UT
Love the color extend line. If your looking for a good line to keep your color in good shape before going in for touch ups definitely try color extend!