BY REDKEN

Redken Color Extend Rich Defender Redken Color Extend Rich Defender is a protective treatment that is a unique, luxurious cream-gel. Provides deep conditioning as well as helping you preserve the intensity of your haircolor. Leaves hair vibrant and soft with highly reflective shine.

AQUA/WATER/EAU, HYDROXYPROPYL STARCH PHOSPHATE, QUATERNIUM-87, STEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, AMODIMETHICONE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, PHENOXYETHANOL, CANDELILLA CERA/CANDELILLA WAX, METHYLPARABEN, TRIDECETH-6, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN, VACCINIUM, MACROCARPON (CRANBERRY) SEED OIL, CHLORHEXIDINE DIHYDROCHLORIDE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LINALOOL, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, CITRONELLOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, PPG-5-CETETH-20, GERANIOL, 2-OLEAMIDO-1, 3-OCTADECANEDIOL, COUMARIN, OLETH-10, LIMONENE, DISODIUM COCOAMPHODIPROPIONATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, LECITHIN (D34696/2)

Rebecca B.
i just got my hair colored for the first time ever, and of course, i love it! i was nervous about a product to use after to help keep the color strong and shiny. my stylist recommended this product and i have been using it ever since! 3 months later and people still ask if i just got my hair done! plus i love the smell of the product!!
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
This product does a great job replenishing your hair’s original shine and moisture. Plus, I absolutely love that I can trust that it won’t strip the color from my hair! I tend to turn to this when my hair gets a bit dry and damaged.
KAYLA H.
Henderson, NV
I used to love the redken products but something has changed recently. This product is easy to use and works pretty well. My hair feels really soft but gets a little greasy. Overall I am happy with it but no in love like before. (Maybe it's just my hair ?)
kirsten b.
Carlton, MN
I use the Redken color extend shampoo and conditioner along with this. This product really helps my hair from drying out. It helps my color last longer and stay more vibrant. I'm pretty satisfied with the outcome.
Teresa G.
This stuff works. Really helps my hair feel smooth and soft. And well protected. I have color treated hair and need this. Makes my color last longer. I have admit would buy again and recommend again to my friends.
Natália M.
I used to use this when I used to die my hair! It is just perfect! Left my hair shine and smelling great and makes the color last longer. I just love it so much. Want to try different ones from the brand now
Olivia S.
Lincoln, NE
As a person who colors their hair regularly this product is a life saver! I'm always looking for ways to prolong the life of my color, and this product works wonders. Will definitely continue to purchase.
Misela T.
I really like this because it keeps your colored hair vibrant for longer. It helps your hair not get dull as quickly which I really appreciate because my hair grows quickly.
Mary S.
George, IA
I had colored my hair bright red after being blonde. This was definitely a saving grace for my hair because it kept it from becoming super brittle without stripping the color out of my hair.
Brenda V.
I had my hair red for a while and could not find something that will help it prolong the life of the color until I discovered this. I will definitely continue using this and yes I recommend to a friend.