BY REDKEN

Redken Color Extend Rich Defender Redken Color Extend Rich Defender is a protective treatment that is a unique, luxurious cream-gel. Provides deep conditioning as well as helping you preserve the intensity of your haircolor. Leaves hair vibrant and soft with highly reflective shine.

AQUA/WATER/EAU, HYDROXYPROPYL STARCH PHOSPHATE, QUATERNIUM-87, STEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, AMODIMETHICONE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, PHENOXYETHANOL, CANDELILLA CERA/CANDELILLA WAX, METHYLPARABEN, TRIDECETH-6, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN, VACCINIUM, MACROCARPON (CRANBERRY) SEED OIL, CHLORHEXIDINE DIHYDROCHLORIDE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LINALOOL, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, CITRONELLOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, PPG-5-CETETH-20, GERANIOL, 2-OLEAMIDO-1, 3-OCTADECANEDIOL, COUMARIN, OLETH-10, LIMONENE, DISODIUM COCOAMPHODIPROPIONATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, LECITHIN (D34696/2)

sarah s.
Magrath, Ab
Uhgg this product saved my hair! I get my hair colour treated a lot. (Ash blonde.) I like to use this in my hair while it's dry to really intensify the rich conditioning benefits opposed to watering it down. Also keeps my colour bright and lovely until my next hair appointment
mikaelly o.
Gosto muito desse produto, ele deixou uma cor Maravilhosa, esse produto deixou um cheiro Maravilhoso no meu cabelo e uma macies incrível.
Natalie R.
Love Redken products. They leave my hair soft and manageable. The conditioning mask leaves my hair smelling great and easy to style
Traci C.
Ardmore , OK
This is a great product. It helps your hair looking nice and healthy as well as keeps your color looking vibrant and shine.
LisaRina O.
Surrey, BC
I did NOT like this product!!!! It made my hair feel dirty and oily. I felt like i needed to rewash my hair.
Melissa C.
New waterfors, NS
This product helps keep my hair soft and healthy all while providing me with extra color protection.
Yazmin L.
Miami, FL, US
The treatment is good for thise people that have a chemically treated hair or blonde.

Amazon