BY REDKEN

Sara-Catherine F.
Tupelo, MS
Redken certainly knows how to take care of hair! This stuff is fantastic for color treated hair! It helps prolong your color while leavening your hair feeling baby soft. It has a great smell and will give you the solan fresh look after every shower.
Rachel D.
Falls, PA
It seriously goes without saying Redken is probably one of the best products out there when it comes to maintain a fashion hair color! I use Arctic Fox hair dye and wash my hair daily and with using Redken products, it extends the brilliancy of the color! A must have for any girl/guy who constantly colors hair!
Erin M.
Oldsmar , FL
I do think that my hair becomes a lot shinny and stronger after using this when I wash my hair. But, the next day, I do feel like my hair is a little greasy. I use this in conjunction with the redline color-lasting shampoo and conditioner. I don't know if I would buy this again, I got it as a sample.
Gwen S.
Orlando, FL
I usually love Redken products, but this one unfortunately left my hair feeling really greasy. I have bleached blonde hair, and I used it in hopes of helping the color and dryness stay away. But it did nothing but weigh my hair down.
Victoria V.
I have dark hair and colored it to red. I know read is the hardest color to maintain so I had relatively low expectations. I think this didn't do ask much I wish. Next time I will buy something that is dedicated for red hair and see if that keeps my color longer.
Kelly M.
This helps my color stay in so much longer then usual. I wash my hair once a week so my color doesn't fade and I have noticed when I use this product I can wash it more because this helps the color not bleed or anything. I will be repurchasing this again and again.
Rachel E.
Knoxville
I used this after I died my hair a rich, deep, brown to lock in my color and I think it worked really well. I've kept my color for about three months with biweekly use of this product. I've had to redye to fix my roots but over all I really like this.
Janeen R.
I really liked how this product smelled and it was good for my curly hair. After I had my baby, my hair changed to almost straight and a lot thinner....this product started becoming to heavy for my hair. If you have curly or wavy hair, this product is great!
Rebecca B.
i just got my hair colored for the first time ever, and of course, i love it! i was nervous about a product to use after to help keep the color strong and shiny. my stylist recommended this product and i have been using it ever since! 3 months later and people still ask if i just got my hair done! plus i love the smell of the product!!
Rebakah S.
Amazing product!!! It makes your hair feel so soft and fuller. It makes your color so vibrant!! Specially if you have bright red hair like I did when I used this product. This has to be the best one I have ever used.