BY REDKEN

Redken Color Extend Rich Defender Redken Color Extend Rich Defender is a protective treatment that is a unique, luxurious cream-gel. Provides deep conditioning as well as helping you preserve the intensity of your haircolor. Leaves hair vibrant and soft with highly reflective shine.

AQUA/WATER/EAU, HYDROXYPROPYL STARCH PHOSPHATE, QUATERNIUM-87, STEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, AMODIMETHICONE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, PHENOXYETHANOL, CANDELILLA CERA/CANDELILLA WAX, METHYLPARABEN, TRIDECETH-6, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN, VACCINIUM, MACROCARPON (CRANBERRY) SEED OIL, CHLORHEXIDINE DIHYDROCHLORIDE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LINALOOL, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, CITRONELLOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, PPG-5-CETETH-20, GERANIOL, 2-OLEAMIDO-1, 3-OCTADECANEDIOL, COUMARIN, OLETH-10, LIMONENE, DISODIUM COCOAMPHODIPROPIONATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, LECITHIN (D34696/2)

Danielle L.
Cocoa, FL
This was probably the first salon brand conditioner I’ve ever used and it lasted me forever and worked so beautifully on my hair. I like trying new things but I’ll probably come back around to using it again. It made my hair silky soft and manageable without a lot of product.
Sara-Catherine F.
Tupelo, MS
Redken certainly knows how to take care of hair! This stuff is fantastic for color treated hair! It helps prolong your color while leavening your hair feeling baby soft. It has a great smell and will give you the solan fresh look after every shower.
Erin M.
Oldsmar , FL
I do think that my hair becomes a lot shinny and stronger after using this when I wash my hair. But, the next day, I do feel like my hair is a little greasy. I use this in conjunction with the redline color-lasting shampoo and conditioner. I don't know if I would buy this again, I got it as a sample.
Gwen S.
Winter Garden, FL
I usually love Redken products, but this one unfortunately left my hair feeling really greasy. I have bleached blonde hair, and I used it in hopes of helping the color and dryness stay away. But it did nothing but weigh my hair down.
Victoria V.
I have dark hair and colored it to red. I know read is the hardest color to maintain so I had relatively low expectations. I think this didn't do ask much I wish. Next time I will buy something that is dedicated for red hair and see if that keeps my color longer.
Kelly M.
This helps my color stay in so much longer then usual. I wash my hair once a week so my color doesn't fade and I have noticed when I use this product I can wash it more because this helps the color not bleed or anything. I will be repurchasing this again and again.
Rachel E.
Knoxville
I used this after I died my hair a rich, deep, brown to lock in my color and I think it worked really well. I've kept my color for about three months with biweekly use of this product. I've had to redye to fix my roots but over all I really like this.
Janeen R.
I really liked how this product smelled and it was good for my curly hair. After I had my baby, my hair changed to almost straight and a lot thinner....this product started becoming to heavy for my hair. If you have curly or wavy hair, this product is great!
Justine M.
I LOVE REDKEN so much! It has some of the best hair products ever! Their conditioning treatments never disappoint. It is super easy and convenient to use and the outcome is amazing. I have never been disappointed.
Tara R.
Streator, IL
Not a huge fan of Redken and especially for the price it doesn't do the job. I've had much better luck with drugstore products than this. My hair always feels dry and brittle after using and then I need to do a deep conditioning mask to repair.