BY REDKEN #28 in Shampoo

• Sulfate- Free

• Non-stripping, lightweight, gentle, conditioning cleanser

• Rich lather

• Contains amino-ions to help seal in color

• Strenghens the hair fiber from root to core to tip with soft, flexcible results

Our sulfate-free hair color protecting shampoo is a lightweight, gentle, conditioning cleansing shampoo that uses Redken s IPN technology and amino-ions to leave your color treated hair 3x more fortified. Benefits Sulfate-Free 2 Preserves haircolor, lightweight, gentle, conditioning cleanser 3 Rich lather 4 Amino-ions help seal in color 5 Contains Redken s signature IPN technology 6 Color-treated hair is 3x fortified* Powered by supercharged amino-ions. 7 Attract to the hair fiber 8 Polymerize to create a hydrophobic barrier 9 Help seal in color molecules

AQUA/WATER/EAU, COCO-BETAINE, DISODIUM LAURETH SULFOSUCCINATE, SODIUM COCOYL ISETHIONATE, SODIUM LAURYL SULFOACETATE, SODIUM LAUROYL SARCOSINATE, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, POLYQUATERNIUM-10, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, AMODIMETHICONE, PPG-5- CETETH-20, HYDROGENATED COCONUT ACID, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-55 PROPYLENE GLYCOL OLEATE, CARBOMER, ACRYLATES/BEHENETH-25 METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, DISODIUM EDTA, SODIUM ISETHIONATE, BENZOIC ACID, SODIUM COCOYL AMINO ACIDS, TOCOPHEROL, TRIDECETH-6, BENZYL SALICYLATE, POTASSIUM DIMETHICONE PEG-7 PANTHENYL PHOSPHATE, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, MAGNESIUM NITRATE, SODIUM SARCOSINATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL, SODIUM ACETATE, ALPHAISOMETHYL IONONE, ARGININE, SERINE, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDEGLUTAMIC ACID, BENZOPHENONE-4, SODIUM BENZOATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE, MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, GLYCERIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, TETRASODIUM EDTA, BAMBUSA VULGARIS SAP EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SORBIC ACID, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CITRIC ACID (D184886/1)

Buy on ULTA
Nena S.
Santee, CA
DO NOT BUY THIS. I want a f@%$ing refund. I spent $200 getting my hair colored by my usual stylist and she did an amazing job, as always. I was using my regular shampoo for about a week, and the color was still really saturated. Then my friend told me that my shampoo could make the color come out faster and that I should try a shampoo that would make the color last longer. So I gave this a shot and after ONE wash, ALL the color in my hair came out. All of it. I’ve never experienced anything like this, and, frankly, I didn’t even know it was possible for a shampoo to remove all of your color after one use. This shampoo is basically a hair dye eraser. If I could give this 0 stars, I would. It’s a scam. I have to drop another $200 to get it redone a week after the original treatment. Worst product I’ve ever purchased in my life.
Kayla F.
I bought the liters of both this and the conditioner at Ulta's last liter sale in the summer. I knew I was planning on donating my hair and then dying it a completely different color in the early Fall. I had heard so many great things about Redken, and knew they had a great reputation so that's why I decided to try this combo out.

Since I wash my hair daily I wanted a shampoo/conditioner combo that would help me maintain my color, especially when I was paying for it to be done professionally. I also knew that hair could be more fragile after coloring so I wanted something to help strengthen my hair while also making it smooth & shiny.

I went to the salon and had my hair professionally dyed about 2 weeks ago and have been using this every day I've washed my hair. I love the way this smells and the fragrance lasts in my hair all day. It makes my hair really soft, shiny, it helps keep it moisturized and I feel like it's protecting my color.  Since my hair is shoulder length I only have to use about 2 pumps and it lathers enough that I can adequately get all my hair covered.

The liters will last me such a long time, but I would definitely repurchase this & the conditioner in the future.
Heather T.
I color my hair vibrant purple about a year ago. I got ahold of this shampoo and never turned back. All of Redken's shampoos and conditioners smell AMAZING! I washed my hair twice a week and because I used this and the matching conditioner, my hair didn't fade even a little bit until 3 months later. Not to mention it faded beautifully. You really get what you pay for. I'm a sucker for anything Redken. And this product is always used on my clients with color treated hair.
ana w.
Springfield, TN
This is a very good product if you color your hair Alot Like I Do, as a good texture there's barely if not any color that comes out even after just freshly dye my hair it's a bit expensive but so well worth it! They do have a red bottle for this product and honestly I like the scent of the red bottle a little better I honestly feel the pink bottle is a little too chemical smell just my honest opinion.
Kelsea S.
Chesterfield, VA
My stylist used this at an appointment I had with her, and the smell was what got me hooked. It leaves your hair so smooth and full of volume, and less frizzy. It will also last you a while because you honestly only need about a dime size of this along with the Redken Color Extend Magnetics Sulfate-Free Conditioner and you’re good to go. After bleaching my hair several times my hair was very dry and damaged and the color would fade out. I find using this my color lasts much longer and that the product fully rinses our easily and gets the job done. It lathers so easily with such a small amount, it may be a bit pricey but will last you a while! It’s worth it! Highly recommend. Redken Color Extend Magnetics Sulfate-Free Shampoo For Colored Hair
Meagan M.
Zachary, LA
The shampoo is just OK. Redken, in my opinion, is becoming dated and is not as special as it used to be. I bought this at Ulta along with conditioner. It really dried out my hair. I have been here so I can’t leave conditioner on forever because it’ll make my hair so oily. There is really nothing proprietary about this product and I wish I had more positive things to say.
kelseyweisenberger W.
Trenton, OH
My favorite redken shampoo. The smell is phenomenal and lasts a very long time. Left my hair feeling very healthy. Doesn’t pull the color out of my hair at all. I used this while my hair was aqua, Royal blue and purple. All colors seemed to last longer than I expected. I believe it was because of this shampoo/conditioner. Great line of products.
Shalyn B.
Mocanaqua, PA
This is my favorite shampoo at the moment. I started coloring my hair again after not doing it for 5 years and I use this religiously. It keeps my color vibrant and does not dry my hair out. This is my favorite hair care brand right now. The price to me is very fair and worth it. I highly recommend this
Merle S.
my hair dresser suggested this for me and I love it. It is the perfect balance for my fine hair that flips between oily and dry. It doesn't weigh my hair down a small amount lathers well. It seems to rinse away very easily. This is my second set of both shampoo and conditioner and I will probably purchase again :)
Samantha H.
Pittsburg, KS
This is the only shampoo I use. I color my hair a reddish color so it fades pretty quickly. This shampoo does help keep the color a little longer than if I use a cheaper shampoo. It’s sulfate free so it’s better for your hair than other shampoos. The reason I only gave 4 stars is because I feel for the price, it should extend the hair color a little longer.
Shannon C.
What is the difference between this shampoo and the regular color formula?
This is the best shampoo out there, does anyone else use sulfate free shampoo?
Lily T.
Riverside , NJ
Does anyone feel that this extends their color?
Kaitlyn F.
Sale Creek, TN
Worth the hype? Has anyone tried this? What good does it do for your hair?
Melissa C.
Can I still use my Paul Mitchell hair as other influensters say that it won't hurt my colored hair, I use this and I feel like it does nothing ...