BY REDKEN #65 in Shampoo

• Sulfate- Free

• Non-stripping, lightweight, gentle, conditioning cleanser

• Rich lather

• Contains amino-ions to help seal in color

• Strenghens the hair fiber from root to core to tip with soft, flexcible results

Our sulfate-free hair color protecting shampoo is a lightweight, gentle, conditioning cleansing shampoo that uses Redken s IPN technology and amino-ions to leave your color treated hair 3x more fortified. Benefits Sulfate-Free 2 Preserves haircolor, lightweight, gentle, conditioning cleanser 3 Rich lather 4 Amino-ions help seal in color 5 Contains Redken s signature IPN technology 6 Color-treated hair is 3x fortified* Powered by supercharged amino-ions. 7 Attract to the hair fiber 8 Polymerize to create a hydrophobic barrier 9 Help seal in color molecules

AQUA/WATER/EAU, COCO-BETAINE, DISODIUM LAURETH SULFOSUCCINATE, SODIUM COCOYL ISETHIONATE, SODIUM LAURYL SULFOACETATE, SODIUM LAUROYL SARCOSINATE, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, POLYQUATERNIUM-10, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, AMODIMETHICONE, PPG-5- CETETH-20, HYDROGENATED COCONUT ACID, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-55 PROPYLENE GLYCOL OLEATE, CARBOMER, ACRYLATES/BEHENETH-25 METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, DISODIUM EDTA, SODIUM ISETHIONATE, BENZOIC ACID, SODIUM COCOYL AMINO ACIDS, TOCOPHEROL, TRIDECETH-6, BENZYL SALICYLATE, POTASSIUM DIMETHICONE PEG-7 PANTHENYL PHOSPHATE, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, MAGNESIUM NITRATE, SODIUM SARCOSINATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL, SODIUM ACETATE, ALPHAISOMETHYL IONONE, ARGININE, SERINE, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDEGLUTAMIC ACID, BENZOPHENONE-4, SODIUM BENZOATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE, MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, GLYCERIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, TETRASODIUM EDTA, BAMBUSA VULGARIS SAP EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SORBIC ACID, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CITRIC ACID (D184886/1)

Buy on ULTA
Nena S.
Santee, CA
DO NOT BUY THIS. I want a f@%$ing refund. I spent $200 getting my hair colored by my usual stylist and she did an amazing job, as always. I was using my regular shampoo for about a week, and the color was still really saturated. Then my friend told me that my shampoo could make the color come out faster and that I should try a shampoo that would make the color last longer. So I gave this a shot and after ONE wash, ALL the color in my hair came out. All of it. I’ve never experienced anything like this, and, frankly, I didn’t even know it was possible for a shampoo to remove all of your color after one use. This shampoo is basically a hair dye eraser. If I could give this 0 stars, I would. It’s a scam. I have to drop another $200 to get it redone a week after the original treatment. Worst product I’ve ever purchased in my life.
Britney K.
Warwick , RI
I love this shampoo. Ive been using it for a couple years along with the matching conditioner. I’ve tried other products, and I keep coming back to this. It’s sulfate free but still provides a lather, so if you don’t want bubbles... this isn’t for you. The lather is rich, but feels soft and doesn’t strip your hair or leave it feeling like straw like others I’ve tried. I can’t begin to describe the scent, by its lovely. I’m very sensitive to smell and this one just speaks to me. I have long, straight, fine and slightly oily hair. This keeps me clean, soft, shiny, and even adds a bit a volume. I’ve used it on colored hair and it doesn’t strip it. It doesn’t do a ton to help retain it either though, I prefer this just as my everyday shampoo.
Kayla F.
I bought the liters of both this and the conditioner at Ulta's last liter sale in the summer. I knew I was planning on donating my hair and then dying it a completely different color in the early Fall. I had heard so many great things about Redken, and knew they had a great reputation so that's why I decided to try this combo out.

Since I wash my hair daily I wanted a shampoo/conditioner combo that would help me maintain my color, especially when I was paying for it to be done professionally. I also knew that hair could be more fragile after coloring so I wanted something to help strengthen my hair while also making it smooth & shiny.

I went to the salon and had my hair professionally dyed about 2 weeks ago and have been using this every day I've washed my hair. I love the way this smells and the fragrance lasts in my hair all day. It makes my hair really soft, shiny, it helps keep it moisturized and I feel like it's protecting my color.  Since my hair is shoulder length I only have to use about 2 pumps and it lathers enough that I can adequately get all my hair covered.

The liters will last me such a long time, but I would definitely repurchase this & the conditioner in the future.
Katy S.
OH MY GOODNESS do I love me some Redken color extend Shampoo! I use this one when I get my hair colored. It locks the color in and it lasts longer than it would if I used any other shampoo; I always get the best results with Redken. It can be pricey, depending on where you go. I buy mine at Ulta, when they have a sale. It smells great and a little goes a long way! I recommend this shampoo to anyone who colors there hair often; especially with reds and violets! GO REDKEN GO!
Ana M.
Bloomington
HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! This is absolutely amazing for colored hair. It smells great and it makes my hair so soft and shiny. The best part though is that it actually locks in my hair colors. I use semi permanent dyes and I had it green when I started using it and it stayed for over a month without retouching it which is not very common for semi permanent colors (especially considering I was washing my hair in hot water).
ana w.
Springfield, TN
This is a very good product if you color your hair Alot Like I Do, as a good texture there's barely if not any color that comes out even after just freshly dye my hair it's a bit expensive but so well worth it! They do have a red bottle for this product and honestly I like the scent of the red bottle a little better I honestly feel the pink bottle is a little too chemical smell just my honest opinion.
Meagan M.
Zachary, LA
The shampoo is just OK. Redken, in my opinion, is becoming dated and is not as special as it used to be. I bought this at Ulta along with conditioner. It really dried out my hair. I have been here so I can’t leave conditioner on forever because it’ll make my hair so oily. There is really nothing proprietary about this product and I wish I had more positive things to say.
Kelsea S.
Chesterfield, VA
My stylist used this at an appointment I had with her, and the smell was what got me hooked. It leaves your hair so smooth and full of volume, and less frizzy. It will also last you a while because you honestly only need about a dime size of this along with the Redken Color Extend Magnetics Sulfate-Free Conditioner and you’re good to go. After bleaching my hair several times my hair was very dry and damaged and the color would fade out. I find using this my color lasts much longer and that the product fully rinses our easily and gets the job done. It lathers so easily with such a small amount, it may be a bit pricey but will last you a while! It’s worth it! Highly recommend. Redken Color Extend Magnetics Sulfate-Free Shampoo For Colored Hair
kelseyweisenberger W.
Trenton, OH
My favorite redken shampoo. The smell is phenomenal and lasts a very long time. Left my hair feeling very healthy. Doesn’t pull the color out of my hair at all. I used this while my hair was aqua, Royal blue and purple. All colors seemed to last longer than I expected. I believe it was because of this shampoo/conditioner. Great line of products.
Kim R.
Beaverton
I torture my hair with bleach, and purple highlights. After i do that it looks good till i use a shampoo that doesn't work. My hairdresser recommend this and since i started using this rinsing with cold water the colors in my hair stay dark and jewel tones a lot longer than 4 weeks which saves me money in the end. Less tough ups.
Shannon C.
What is the difference between this shampoo and the regular color formula?
This is the best shampoo out there, does anyone else use sulfate free shampoo?
Lily T.
Riverside , NJ
Does anyone feel that this extends their color?
Kaitlyn F.
Sale Creek, TN
Worth the hype? Has anyone tried this? What good does it do for your hair?
Melissa C.
Pottstown, PA
Can I still use my Paul Mitchell hair as other influensters say that it won't hurt my colored hair, I use this and I feel like it does nothing ...