BY REDKEN #9 in Shampoo

• Sulfate- Free

• Non-stripping, lightweight, gentle, conditioning cleanser

• Rich lather

• Contains amino-ions to help seal in color

• Strenghens the hair fiber from root to core to tip with soft, flexcible results

Our sulfate-free hair color protecting shampoo is a lightweight, gentle, conditioning cleansing shampoo that uses Redken s IPN technology and amino-ions to leave your color treated hair 3x more fortified. Benefits Sulfate-Free 2 Preserves haircolor, lightweight, gentle, conditioning cleanser 3 Rich lather 4 Amino-ions help seal in color 5 Contains Redken s signature IPN technology 6 Color-treated hair is 3x fortified* Powered by supercharged amino-ions. 7 Attract to the hair fiber 8 Polymerize to create a hydrophobic barrier 9 Help seal in color molecules

AQUA/WATER/EAU, COCO-BETAINE, DISODIUM LAURETH SULFOSUCCINATE, SODIUM COCOYL ISETHIONATE, SODIUM LAURYL SULFOACETATE, SODIUM LAUROYL SARCOSINATE, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, POLYQUATERNIUM-10, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, AMODIMETHICONE, PPG-5- CETETH-20, HYDROGENATED COCONUT ACID, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-55 PROPYLENE GLYCOL OLEATE, CARBOMER, ACRYLATES/BEHENETH-25 METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, DISODIUM EDTA, SODIUM ISETHIONATE, BENZOIC ACID, SODIUM COCOYL AMINO ACIDS, TOCOPHEROL, TRIDECETH-6, BENZYL SALICYLATE, POTASSIUM DIMETHICONE PEG-7 PANTHENYL PHOSPHATE, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, MAGNESIUM NITRATE, SODIUM SARCOSINATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL, SODIUM ACETATE, ALPHAISOMETHYL IONONE, ARGININE, SERINE, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDEGLUTAMIC ACID, BENZOPHENONE-4, SODIUM BENZOATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE, MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, GLYCERIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, TETRASODIUM EDTA, BAMBUSA VULGARIS SAP EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SORBIC ACID, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CITRIC ACID (D184886/1)

• What's your go to shampoo for any fun color hair ? I have...1 Answers
  • Is this shampoo better for red hair than the original red...3 Answers
  • Does this shampoo make your hair feel soft? Does it exten...3 Answers
Redken Color Extend Magnetics Sulfate-Free Shampoo

Start your review of Redken Color Extend Magnetics Sulfate-Free Shampoo!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Jessie S.
Weymouth, MA
I am beyond ecstatic about having found this shampoo!! I'm a natural super dark brunette. I went blonde for the last year, and am now coming back over to the dark side.

I have seborrheic dermatitis so I normally use clinical strength Head & Shoulders (which would strip all the color out that I just got done). I was worried I was going to have to use the H&S every other wash to keep the dermatitis at bay, and just eat the cost of having to re-dye my hair more often. Since switching to this, I haven't had to use H&S at all! I'm super impressed and happy.  The dermatitis is mild, and I wash my hair every 2-3 days with maybe dry shampoo the last day. It helps that this also smells 100x better than the clinical strength shampoo.

I'm considering using this even after my hair color grows back!

Linda N.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this shampoo and conditioner, it has made me a redken fan for life. I recommend it to all ladies with colored hair, and recommend the brand to everyone I know because there is something for everyone. The color magnetics is my favorite because it has brought my dry dull hair back to the silky, shiny thick and healthy hair it is supposed to be. I’m always complimented on my hair - and Secret is, I barely brush it. It’s all redken! I did remove one star because I can’t refill the small bottles and that really annoys the crap out of me to keep the large bottles in the shower. Fix that redken! We need to refill the small bottles!!!!
Kelli R.
I go through phases where I color my hair often and then other times when I only go to a salon 1-2 times a year. What I love about this shampoo is that whether I am taking my naturally dark hair blonde, adding in fashion colors, or just letting it do whatever it wants, the shampoo is always great on my hair. It helps to get rid of any build up, keeps my hair soft and hydrated, and is sulfate free.
Merry C.
Feasterville Trevose
My daughter works in a salon and she recommends that I use this shampoo and conditioner for my color treated hair. I like the way it works for my hair and feel like it does keep my color a little longer. It's not heavy and doesn't weigh my hair down. My daughter buys it by the gallon so the price is really good when  you buy in bulk.
London C.
Port St Lucie, FL
I did NOT like this shampoo.. it is a shame too, because my stylist built it up and convinced me to buy the big bottle. I used a bunch of this product but that is because it basically runs like water out of the bottle. The product is thin and my hair has never felt more damaged. Felt like I wasted my money.
Girl i.
I used an entire bottle of this... and I abandoned it. I'm sure it cleaned my hair, and I'm sure it is better for my hair, but I need suds! This product lacks the lather I (emotionally) want because it is sulfate free. That said, I have two travel sizes that I will not hesitate to pack in my travel bag
Monique S.
Got this as a sample and I've been using it ever since. I love the shampoo and conditioner. It really does make your color last and lock it in. Its concentrated so a little bit goes a long way. Definitely worth the money and effort to purchase this redken staple product.
SOPHIA G.
Athens, GA
This product does wonders for my color treated hair. it makes it feel clean and also hydrated while still keeping the blonde very prominent in my normally very dark hair. i rebuy this everytime and love it so much and will use as long as i keep coloring my hair.
Kale S.
Topeka
Smells so good! Leaves my hair so soft! It helps my colored hair stay looking like I just left the salon! Scent is long lasting, even after styling! I have an oily scalp and it gets rid of the oils after one wash. Forever will use this shampoo and conditioner!
Courtney M.
Indianapolis
Eh, it’s ok. I don’t notice it works any better than my Fekkai and the conditioner companion barely conditions. I keep some of this around to switch to occasionally just to keep product from building up. But, I wouldn’t recommend this above Fekkai.
Shannon C.
What is the difference between this shampoo and the regular color formula?
Kaitlyn F.
Sale Creek, TN
Worth the hype? Has anyone tried this? What good does it do for your hair?
Lily T.
Riverside , NJ
Does anyone feel that this extends their color?
Kristin W.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this shampoo make your hair feel soft? Does it extend the amount of time your hair holds color?