BY REDKEN

A conditioner offering color captivating care for your color-treated hair while leaving it feeling softer and smother.

A smart, targeted delivery system, the exclusive new RCT Protein Complex treats hair from the root to the core to the tip, giving all 3 levels the custom nourishment they need.

BENEFITS

• Sulfate free
  • Provides targeted repair with a smooth finish
  • Easy detangling with softer, smoother, and more conditioned feel

AQUA/WATER, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, AMODIMETHICONE, CETYL ESTERS, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, DIPALMITOYLETHYL HYDROXYETHYLMONIUM METHOSULFATE, TRIDECETH-5, PHENOXYETHANOL, GLYCERIN, TRIDECETH-6, BENZOPHENONE-4, TRIDECETH-10, SODIUM COCOYL AMINO ACIDS, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, CHLORHEXIDINE DIGLUCONATE, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, POTASSIUM DIMETHICONE PEG-7 PANTHENYL PHOSPHATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, SODIUM SARCOSINATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, ARGININE, SERINE, 2-OLEAMIDO-1,3-OCTADECANEDIOL, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, GLUTAMIC ACID, CITRONELLOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, ACETIC ACID, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, BAMBUSA VULGARIS SAP EXTRACT, SORBIC ACID, TETRASODIUM EDTA (D184707/1)

Samantha H.
Pittsburg, KS
I use this conditioner exclusively, along with the shampoo and hair mask. I have oily and very thin hair and it works well for my hair type. It does hold the color longer than your typical shampoo, but for the price, I feel like it should hold it a little longer.Redken Color Extend Magnetics Sulfate-Free Conditioner
Kelsea S.
Chesterfield, VA
This conditioner leaves your hair so silky and smooth. I can go a solid two day without washing my hair after using this & the Redken Color Extend Magnetics Sulfate-Free Shampoo For Colored Hair My hairstylist used this on me, and what got me was the smell. AMAZING. You don’t need a lot of this product for it to really work. I find my color last longer, gets rid of the frizzy aspect of my hair and provides a lot of moisture. It doesn’t leave my hair oily at all and is easy to fully rinse out. It may be a bit pricey but it’s worth every penny, and will last you since you don’t need much product! Redken Color Extend Magnetics Sulfate-Free Conditioner
Sherry M.
Odessa, TX
I like this in the beginning when I first got the product. But after several weeks of continued use, I found that the conditioner did nothing to preserve color nor did it actually condition my hair. My hair became very brittle and unhealthy due to continued use of this shampoo and conditioner combo. I have been coloring my hair off and on for years and have never had an issue with it being unhealthy or looking so dry and damaged until I started using this shampoo conditioner combo. I'm sure there are better color preserving shampoo and conditioners out there for this kind of money.
Shannon K.
Harvest, AL
I previously wrote a review for the shampoo/conditioner combo pack and gave it 5 stars. I am now noticing a difference in the way my hair feels after using the conditioner. For whatever reason, the past 2 bottles I bought felt different in consistency. It’s also been a lot harder to wash it all out from hair. If I accidentally leave some in, my hair feels oily and like it has a residue. It was perfect for when my hair was super damaged and needed the extra nourishment. But I feel like my hair is reacting differently to it now that it’s healthy and super nourished.
Jessica R.
This product definitely helped maintain the color. I have had tons of fun colors in my hair and the amount of color that washed out was significantly less while using this product. It was also nourishing so my hair didn't get too dry with all the coloring and bleaching.
Sammy S.
Little Rock, AR
My hair stylist actually recommended me to Redken. It’s the best! I have bleached hair, and this does the trick on maintaining the color. Not too pricey either. Quality of this product goes a long ways. Overall I recommend this product to anyone with color treated hair
Brookelyn W.
Cleveland, TN
My new go to conditioner! I can really tell a difference since I've switched to this shampoo and conditioner combo. My brown/red lowlights last so much longer using this product. Also smells so so good and leave my hair feeling salon fresh after every use.
Brittany D.
Hartwell
I have used the red color extend shampoo and love it, so when Redken released this, I wanted to try it. I absolutely hate it. It made my hair extra greasy and stringy. It also stuck to your scalp so it felt heavy all day. I will never use this again.
Mesa M.
Henrico, VA
I have dry and damaged hair due to a bleach job gone wrong a year ago. I’ve been very gentle and careful with my hair since then trying to get it back healthy (which i did) and now keeping it healthy. I was recommended to use this by my stylist. I got it from Ulta, i always try smaller sizes before i get a large bottle to see how it works for me. The Redken was alright for me, it didn’t do much in the way of hydration for my hair or shine or helping keep it soft. It didn’t make it drier or in worse shape though so i used the bottle, but I didn’t buy more.
Devin S.
I’ve been using this conditioner for over a year now. I’ve rephrased it 3 times now. Definitely helps to extend the color of your hair if you have color treated hair!! This is one of my holy grail products and I highly recommend this!!