BY REDKEN

Our sulfate-free hair color protecting shampoo is a lightweight, gentle, conditioning cleansing shampoo that uses Redken s IPN technology and amino-ions to leave your color treated hair 3x more fortified. Benefits Sulfate-Free 2 Preserves haircolor, lightweight, gentle, conditioning cleanser 3 Rich lather 4 Amino-ions help seal in color 5 Contains Redken s signature IPN technology 6 Color-treated hair is 3x fortified* Powered by supercharged amino-ions. 7 Attract to the hair fiber 8 Polymerize to create a hydrophobic barrier 9 Help seal in color molecules see more...

• What's your go to shampoo for any fun color hair ? I have blue ha...1 Answers
  • Is this shampoo better for red hair than the orig... Be the first to answer!
  • Does this shampoo make your hair feel soft? Does it extend the am...2 Answers
Kayla F.
I bought the liters of both this and the conditioner at Ulta's last liter sale in the summer. I knew I was planning on donating my hair and then dying it a completely different color in the early Fall. I had heard so many great things about Redken, and knew they had a great reputation so that's why I decided to try this combo out.

Since I wash my hair daily I wanted a shampoo/conditioner combo that would help me maintain my color, especially when I was paying for it to be done professionally. I also knew that hair could be more fragile after coloring so I wanted something to help strengthen my hair while also making it smooth & shiny.

I went to the salon and had my hair professionally dyed about 2 weeks ago and have been using this every day I've washed my hair. I love the way this smells and the fragrance lasts in my hair all day. It makes my hair really soft, shiny, it helps keep it moisturized and I feel like it's protecting my color.  Since my hair is shoulder length I only have to use about 2 pumps and it lathers enough that I can adequately get all my hair covered.

The liters will last me such a long time, but I would definitely repurchase this & the conditioner in the future.
Lexi C.
Nashville, TN
This is my go-to shampoo (and conditioner) line. I love it so much that I always splurge on the salon-sized bottles because I know I’ll use it up. I have heavily highlighted blonde hair, and this never leaves it feeling dry or dull. While I love the way this makes my hair look and feel, my FAVORITE part about this shampoo (and conditioner) is the scent. It’s INCREDIBLE. I get so many compliments on the way my hair smells! And here’s the best part — the scent stays in your hair for days, even after heat styling!
Kara S.
Plymouth, PA
The best color extending shampoo on the market. I used this when I had blue hair and when I had different natural colors and there is nothing that works better. It helps to brighten the color and really makes it last for weeks and weeks. This helped me be really lazy and not color my hair because of how good my hair still looked after so many weeks.
kelseyweisenberger W.
Trenton, OH
My favorite redken shampoo. The smell is phenomenal and lasts a very long time. Left my hair feeling very healthy. Doesn’t pull the color out of my hair at all. I used this while my hair was aqua, Royal blue and purple. All colors seemed to last longer than I expected. I believe it was because of this shampoo/conditioner. Great line of products.
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
It’s such a great shampoo especially if you have toner that washes quickly or did a different color like a rose gold that could wash out quickly. This can help hold the color in of course you cannot use hot water , I didn’t even use warm water I used lukewarm to cold because this toner/dye was guy tang and washes out in a couple washes but this was a more sensitive one. So i washed it quickly with cold water put treatment and rinsed with cold water without over working the strands this helps keep color in. And this lasted my style for about 2 weeks. Now having regular toner this kept it in way longer more like a month or 2. It also helps keep your hair healthy especially the ends. And smells good too
Ashlyn R.
Pittsburgh, PA
My hair felt so amazing after using this. I first tried in the salon when my stylist wash my hair with this after coloring. I have an ashy/smoky blonde color that tends to brass up very quickly so a good color shampoo is a must. This definitely helps keep the color longer (along with a purple shampoo!)
Nina B.
Rockport
Love love this shampoo! My favorite thing about it is it leaves your hair so soft and you don’t have to use much at all. All other shampoos I have used I always had to use a lot to feel like my hair got clean!
Kayla N.
Coventry, RI
the scent of this product is great! but even better it’s super effective!!!! it definitely helps maintain color treated hair and improves the longevity of color after spending lots of money at the salon. very satisfied and worth the splurge especially since it can be found at ulta jumbos sale
Chandni P.
This is my go to shampoo. This shampoo doesn't take the color of my hair like other sulfate free shampoos did to my hair. It smells great, and I wash my hair every other day. It also lasts a long time. My hair looks healthier each use, It leaves my hair feeling clean as well.
Sarah V.
Greenwood
This shampoo helps keep the color in my hair vibrant weeks after I get it done. When I wash my hair I don't feel like I have any greasy residue like many other color treatment shampoos have done to me before. I absolutely will buy this again. I love the way it smells as well.
Shannon C.
What is the difference between this shampoo and the regular color formula?
Kaitlyn F.
Sale Creek, TN
Worth the hype? Has anyone tried this? What good does it do for your hair?
This is the best shampoo out there, does anyone else use sulfate free shampoo?
Lily T.
Riverside , NJ
Does anyone feel that this extends their color?
Melissa C.
Can I still use my Paul Mitchell hair as other influensters say that it won't hurt my colored hair, I use this and I feel like it does nothing ...