BY REDKEN

Our sulfate-free hair color protecting shampoo is a lightweight, gentle, conditioning cleansing shampoo that uses Redken s IPN technology and amino-ions to leave your color treated hair 3x more fortified. Benefits Sulfate-Free 2 Preserves haircolor, lightweight, gentle, conditioning cleanser 3 Rich lather 4 Amino-ions help seal in color 5 Contains Redken s signature IPN technology 6 Color-treated hair is 3x fortified* Powered by supercharged amino-ions. 7 Attract to the hair fiber 8 Polymerize to create a hydrophobic barrier 9 Help seal in color molecules see more...

• What's your go to shampoo for any fun color hair ? I have blue ha...1 Answers
  • Is this shampoo better for red hair than the orig... Be the first to answer!
  • Does this shampoo make your hair feel soft? Does it extend the am...2 Answers
Kayla F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought the liters of both this and the conditioner at Ulta's last liter sale in the summer. I knew I was planning on donating my hair and then dying it a completely different color in the early Fall. I had heard so many great things about Redken, and knew they had a great reputation so that's why I decided to try this combo out.

Since I wash my hair daily I wanted a shampoo/conditioner combo that would help me maintain my color, especially when I was paying for it to be done professionally. I also knew that hair could be more fragile after coloring so I wanted something to help strengthen my hair while also making it smooth & shiny.

I went to the salon and had my hair professionally dyed about 2 weeks ago and have been using this every day I've washed my hair. I love the way this smells and the fragrance lasts in my hair all day. It makes my hair really soft, shiny, it helps keep it moisturized and I feel like it's protecting my color.  Since my hair is shoulder length I only have to use about 2 pumps and it lathers enough that I can adequately get all my hair covered.

The liters will last me such a long time, but I would definitely repurchase this & the conditioner in the future.
Kristen F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely, hands down, the best shampoo on the market for colored hair! The lather once the shampoo is massaged into your hair is like no other! It makes my hair feel so clean and soft, and I never have any color in my tub while washing my hair with this shampoo. The scent is THE BEST! I get compliments on how bright my hair stays and how amazing it smells, even a day or two after washing it! I'm a natural blonde, but my hair is currently red (like a brighter red velvet color, it's two colors and two boosters mixed to form my color!) And this by far is the best shampoo to keep my hair the vibrant red I like and achieve at the salon. I've tried other shampoos for color treated hair from pharmacies and super centers, but my hair ends up fading quick and looking dull. If you're going to spend money going to the salon and getting it colored by a professional, why not spend a little extra money on shampoo to keep it the color? I've also been able to extend the time between visits to the salon because of this shampoo! It's AMAZING!
Sarah R.
San Francisco , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo (and corresponding conditioner) is fantastic. I have straight, fine, color-treated hair and this works really well for me. Cleans well, rinses easily, leaves my hair clean & soft and keeps my color intact. It has a really pleasant scent, too!
Renee L.
Dallas
Beauty Junkie Expert
So this is obviously a pricey product but if you're spending a lot on hair color it is worth it to extend your hair color. It just has a clean scent to it, nothing fancy. But it does extend your color which means less money being spent on having your hair colored again at the salon. Get the Magnetics conditioner mask to pair with this shampoo
Taylor W.
Little Rock, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this stuff. Ive been using it for 2-3 years now. I am obsessed with the smell and the consistency of the shampoo. I feel like it really gets my hair super clean and lasts for days!
Isabelle S.
Ames, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is on the more expensive side for shampoo; however, it you are worried about keeping the color in your hair I would recommend it because it dose do a nice job of not stripping the color form your hair. It also has a nice and not over powering scent to it. Overall it is a good product for people who color their hair.
Matt M.
Lexington, KY
Favorite shampoo!

Want to keep your fashion colors vibrant in between salon visits? This shampoo will be your best friend!

Affordable and available at most salons and ultra!
Jamie L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do like this shampoo a lot. It does a good job of keeping my color in and still cleaning my hair. I do wish it was a little more hydrating. The smell is ok, nothing special.
Kimberly C.
Carmichael, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like that this shampoo gets all the gunk out of my hair and leaves it feeling clean and not heavy.  It has a nice lather but is sulfate free and really helps my color last longer.  I only use this on my roots and pair it with a moisturizing conditioner (because the set on its own isn't moisturizing enough) and it is my perfect combo!
Alexandra D.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can not say enough great things about this shampoo! It leaves my hair so soft and when it dries there is no frizz! This is heaven sent! And it also smells amazing!
Shannon C.
What is the difference between this shampoo and the regular color formula?
Kaitlyn F.
Sale Creek, TN
Worth the hype? Has anyone tried this? What good does it do for your hair?
Lily T.
Riverside , NJ
Does anyone feel that this extends their color?
This is the best shampoo out there, does anyone else use sulfate free shampoo?
Melissa C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can I still use my Paul Mitchell hair as other influensters say that it won't hurt my colored hair, I use this and I feel like it does nothing ...