BY REDKEN #88 in Hair Treatments

• Formulated with exclusive IPN Technology and Zinc Gluconate
  • Helps deliver charged amino-ions to prolong the life of hair color
  • Strengthens hair with intense replenishment

Our sulfate-free hair mask for color treated hair uses zinc gluconate and IPN technology to extend the life of your hair color and strengthens the hair fiber strands with intense replenishment to leave your hair feeling softer, smoother and more fortified. Benefits: Strengthens strands with intense replenishment 2 Zinc Gluconate, known for its color retention properties, attracts to the color molecules trapping them into the hair fiber to help preserve color richness 1 Contains Redkens signature IPN technology 4 Color-treated hair is 3x fortified* Powered by supercharged amino-ions. 7 Attract to the hair fiber 6 Polymerize to create a hydrophobic barrier 5 Help seal in color molecules

Aqua/Water/Eau, Coco-Betaine, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Chloride, Decyl Glucoside, Polyquaternium-10, Parfum/Fragrance, Amodimethicone, Ppg-5-Ceteth-20, Hydrogenated Coconut Acid, Propylene Glycol, Peg-55 ...

Amanda M.
A great mask for in between color services. I alternate this with my Olaplex treatments every other week. A thick mask texture I apply all over my hair and let sit about 15 minutes. Leaves your parched hair feeling moisturized and happy.
Berta T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Very hydrating treatment that is perfect to use on color treatment. You can really feel the difference after one use
Ilse L.
Marysville , WA
Love this hair mask one of my favorites, the concentration on it is amazing that u do not need much on your hair. Live the hair smooth silky
Julie K.
Fenwick , ON
Good product! Leaves my hair feeling soft! Not outstandingly soft, but decent. I think it’s a good product.
Kim G.
Arkansas
When my hair is fried from summer or dried out from winter, this Redken treatment is my go to! It puts moisture back into my color treated hair and makes it manageable and less likely to break or snap from brushing or combing.
Crystal H.
La Porte, TX
This is a fantastic hair mask/ deep conditioner. It’s leaves my hair feeling so soft and great. Just a great way to relax and treat your hair. The smell and texture is great and you won’t regret using it
Brooke A.
St Clr Shores, MI
This makes my hair feel really soft and it looks really shiny after using it. I do like the amount of product you get but am not a fan of the jar since you have to dip into it and it can be messy in the shower.
Jeri D.
You can find this at any salon or even Ulta. I use to use this before going to the organic hair line. I loved the smell but wanted to get way from non organic products
Tiffany P.
Stafford, Staffordshire
This works relatively well but in comparison there price is a little expensive ! It did leave my hair very smooth and soft though
dani g.
Berea, KY
I used this when I still kept my hair red. I loved the color magnetic line and could only seem to keep red in my hair if I was using it. This treatment left my hair so soft, which was a complete change from the typically brittle hair I end up with after lightening it.
I would love to try this product
Amber S.
Fort Stewart, GA
How often do you use this and how much do you use at once? I'd love to try it but I'm weary of spending a lot on something that runs out too quickly.