BY REDKEN #93 in Hair Treatments

• Formulated with exclusive IPN Technology and Zinc Gluconate
  • Helps deliver charged amino-ions to prolong the life of hair color
  • Strengthens hair with intense replenishment

Our sulfate-free hair mask for color treated hair uses zinc gluconate and IPN technology to extend the life of your hair color and strengthens the hair fiber strands with intense replenishment to leave your hair feeling softer, smoother and more fortified. Benefits: Strengthens strands with intense replenishment 2 Zinc Gluconate, known for its color retention properties, attracts to the color molecules trapping them into the hair fiber to help preserve color richness 1 Contains Redkens signature IPN technology 4 Color-treated hair is 3x fortified* Powered by supercharged amino-ions. 7 Attract to the hair fiber 6 Polymerize to create a hydrophobic barrier 5 Help seal in color molecules

Aqua/Water/Eau, Coco-Betaine, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Chloride, Decyl Glucoside, Polyquaternium-10, Parfum/Fragrance, Amodimethicone, Ppg-5-Ceteth-20, Hydrogenated Coconut Acid, Propylene Glycol, Peg-55 ...

Amanda M.
A great mask for in between color services. I alternate this with my Olaplex treatments every other week. A thick mask texture I apply all over my hair and let sit about 15 minutes. Leaves your parched hair feeling moisturized and happy.
Kim G.
Arkansas
When my hair is fried from summer or dried out from winter, this Redken treatment is my go to! It puts moisture back into my color treated hair and makes it manageable and less likely to break or snap from brushing or combing.
Crystal H.
La Porte, TX
This is a fantastic hair mask/ deep conditioner. It’s leaves my hair feeling so soft and great. Just a great way to relax and treat your hair. The smell and texture is great and you won’t regret using it
Hailey B.
bardstown
Smells great. Leaves hair feeling soft and bouncy. Is great for inbetween cuts when your hair is starting to feel stringy.
Jaime N.
I use this shampoo and conditioner after getting a recommendation from my hair stylist after my baliayge. I love the smell, price; and how it protects the color that I paid so much for!
Cailin N.
Columbia, MO
I love all Redken hair care products!! They love my hair and my hair loves them! The salon I go to use redken religiously so I buy a lot of it!
Brooke D.
Benton, AR
Love the packaging and product is amazing leaves hair soft and shiny perfect for dry hair
Lacy S.
Redkin is an awesome brand and this product really helps keep my hair healthy and the color stay longer
Alyssa F.
I recently discovered this product when my stylist did bayalage on my hair. The first thing that attracted me to it was the scent. It smells sooooo good. And the results it delivers, even better! If you've recently dyed or bleached your hair, I highly recommend it.
Darian J.
Belton, MO
YOU ABSOLUTELY NEED THIS IF YOU COLOR YOUR HAIR. I️ switch back and forth between my natural brown and a shade of red. I️ use this even when I’m going natural hair wise and it brings out any natural highlights out in the sun. It makes your hair soft and shiny. I️ can’t live without it. Ride or die product.
I would love to try this product
Amber S.
Fort Stewart, GA
How often do you use this and how much do you use at once? I'd love to try it but I'm weary of spending a lot on something that runs out too quickly.