BY REDKEN

• Formulated with exclusive IPN Technology and Zinc Gluconate
  • Helps deliver charged amino-ions to prolong the life of hair color
  • Strengthens hair with intense replenishment

Our sulfate-free hair mask for color treated hair uses zinc gluconate and IPN technology to extend the life of your hair color and strengthens the hair fiber strands with intense replenishment to leave your hair feeling softer, smoother and more fortified. Benefits: Strengthens strands with intense replenishment 2 Zinc Gluconate, known for its color retention properties, attracts to the color molecules trapping them into the hair fiber to help preserve color richness 1 Contains Redkens signature IPN technology 4 Color-treated hair is 3x fortified* Powered by supercharged amino-ions. 7 Attract to the hair fiber 6 Polymerize to create a hydrophobic barrier 5 Help seal in color molecules

Aqua/Water/Eau, Coco-Betaine, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Chloride, Decyl Glucoside, Polyquaternium-10, Parfum/Fragrance, Amodimethicone, Ppg-5-Ceteth-20, Hydrogenated Coconut Acid, Propylene Glycol, Peg-55 ...

Ashley H.
Saltillo
I have color treated And bleached hair I put this on the bottom part of my hair when it's looking dry and damaged and this helps it feel and look shinier healthier and more hydrated
Anne K.
This my go to for deep conditioning on my color-treated red hair. I love how it makes my hair so soft and frizz free. It really has extended the life of my hair color!!
Katy S.
Love this stuff! I use it every 2 weeks and intermittently when my hair feels like it need some extra moisture. It really keeps the health of my hair at its best.
Kim F.
Bethesda, MD
Miracle in a jar and worth every penny. Makes my dry hair feel soft and silky even when I don't have the full 5-15 minutes to leave it on as the bottle says. I am a disciple!
Va-Shawn C.
San Antonio, TX
This hydrating product is really great. It hydrates your hair. Perfect during detangleing. Has slip. And is super cheap for the quality . I recommend this product.
Katie R.
This product works great and is good on color treated hair. It is also sulfate free! It smells great.
Gladys M.
Escondido, CA
Makes your hair feel so much better! I love it ! Color doesn't fade as much ! It's amazing!
Kay R.
Boca Raton, FL
This gave my hair new life after coloring it and using a straightener on it for like a week. My color is just as vibrant, but my hair feels so much healthier!
Amy W.
Paola, KS
This product helped keep my color vibrant for a long time.  It smells really good too.  I would recommend this product.  Also would repurchase.
Desiree G.
Redken Color extend magnetics deep attraction color captivating treatment works well. I usually do deep conditioning on my hair once a week because I color it.
I would love to try this product
Amber S.
Fort stewart, GA
How often do you use this and how much do you use at once? I'd love to try it but I'm weary of spending a lot on something that runs out too quickly.