BY REDKEN

• Formulated with exclusive IPN Technology and Zinc Gluconate
  • Helps deliver charged amino-ions to prolong the life of hair color
  • Strengthens hair with intense replenishment

Our sulfate-free hair mask for color treated hair uses zinc gluconate and IPN technology to extend the life of your hair color and strengthens the hair fiber strands with intense replenishment to leave your hair feeling softer, smoother and more fortified. Benefits: Strengthens strands with intense replenishment 2 Zinc Gluconate, known for its color retention properties, attracts to the color molecules trapping them into the hair fiber to help preserve color richness 1 Contains Redkens signature IPN technology 4 Color-treated hair is 3x fortified* Powered by supercharged amino-ions. 7 Attract to the hair fiber 6 Polymerize to create a hydrophobic barrier 5 Help seal in color molecules

Aqua/Water/Eau, Coco-Betaine, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Chloride, Decyl Glucoside, Polyquaternium-10, Parfum/Fragrance, Amodimethicone, Ppg-5-Ceteth-20, Hydrogenated Coconut Acid, Propylene Glycol, Peg-55 ...

Elizabeh C.
Midwest City
By far one of the BEST Redken products out there!!! I use this religiously and nothing else compares. My hair is chemically treated, curly/wavy, frizzy, and somewhat unruly lol this product helps tame it soooo much! I would highly recommend this product!
Amanda M.
A great mask for in between color services. I alternate this with my Olaplex treatments every other week. A thick mask texture I apply all over my hair and let sit about 15 minutes. Leaves your parched hair feeling moisturized and happy.
Kloey L.
Saint Michael
I've been using this since I dyed my hair red and I love it. I think it's an important investment for my hair. This product smells amazing and it's really quick and easy to use. I think it's helped protect my color and strengthen my hair.
Elizabeth H.
Milton, FL
This is my absolute favorite conditioner. No matter the condition of my hair, an application of this product leaves my hair completely tangle free, soft and smooth. I use once or twice a week and I will purchase again.
Sarah F.
Barton, VT
I love this ! As a person who colors their hair very often this product is great for saving that first glance vivid color for weeks ! I would definitely purchase again 💙
Kayla H.
Festus, MO
No better deep conditioner than this! I seriously cannot find anything else that makes my hair as soft as this and it lasts forever! I will always recommend this and I will pay extra just to have this on hand in my shower!
Jana J.
Montgomery, AL
This product is great in maintaining my colored hair. I have black hair and bleached my ends to a very light blonde and this product helped a lot with keeping the same kind of blonde even after multiple washes
Tory M.
Evant , TX
Love this mask! It smells amazing and I love the way it makes my hair feel compared to others. It targets my dry brittle hair and is very easy to use. I highly recommend it and was very satisfied with it!
Dubbie V.
Benavides
I personally love this conditioner it made my hair soft and more manageable and the smell wasn't overpowering but did last throughout most of the day, so be wary if you're sensitive to smells.
Jaime N.
Atlanta, GA
I use this shampoo and conditioner after getting a recommendation from my hair stylist after my baliayge. I love the smell, price; and how it protects the color that I paid so much for!
I would love to try this product
Amber S.
Fort stewart, GA
How often do you use this and how much do you use at once? I'd love to try it but I'm weary of spending a lot on something that runs out too quickly.