BY REDKEN

• Formulated with exclusive IPN Technology and Zinc Gluconate
  • Helps deliver charged amino-ions to prolong the life of hair color
  • Strengthens hair with intense replenishment

Our sulfate-free hair mask for color treated hair uses zinc gluconate and IPN technology to extend the life of your hair color and strengthens the hair fiber strands with intense replenishment to leave your hair feeling softer, smoother and more fortified. Benefits: Strengthens strands with intense replenishment 2 Zinc Gluconate, known for its color retention properties, attracts to the color molecules trapping them into the hair fiber to help preserve color richness 1 Contains Redkens signature IPN technology 4 Color-treated hair is 3x fortified* Powered by supercharged amino-ions. 7 Attract to the hair fiber 6 Polymerize to create a hydrophobic barrier 5 Help seal in color molecules

Aqua/Water/Eau, Coco-Betaine, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Chloride, Decyl Glucoside, Polyquaternium-10, Parfum/Fragrance, Amodimethicone, Ppg-5-Ceteth-20, Hydrogenated Coconut Acid, Propylene Glycol, Peg-55 ...

Stephanie S.
I use this product once a week, or once every other week and it always breathes life in to my hair. I went from dark brown to platinum blonde and am crazy about keeping my hair healthy. This product (along with an older hair mask they discontinued) kept my hair looking fresh, hydrated, and healthy all throughout my process to go blonde. I'd absolutely recommend to anyone looking to keep their hair healthy!
Allison H.
Cypress, TX
Absolutely loved this hair mask! I did it once a week and it made my hair so soft. I have straight hair and I highlight it pretty often so I know my hair isn't in the best condition so it really helped! It smelled wonderful also!
Courtney G.
Evansville, IN
I have color treated hair that gets a lot of damage from being in the sun and outdoors. This treatment does wonders to help keep my color in shape! I apply once a week and truly feel it does help keep my color longer and shiny!
Dani G.
Kissimmee, FL
This mask is the perfect follow up deep treatment for home after salon color. Leaves incredible shine and moisture balance in the hair without weighing it down and keeps frizz at bay. All around great for colored hair and beyond
Bailey R.
You have to read the ingredients on these products!!! They contain alcohol that dries out your hair. Yes, it will feel good right after you use it, but you aren't helping the actual strength of your hair.
Amanda M.
Hillsborough, NJ
I feel like this product saved my hair on some occasions. I would use it not only in the shower, but I would leave it on overnight to REALLY get the affect, and my hair always felt so smooth and healed after! Not even only using it overnight, but after one shower too!! I have repurchased and it is the only hair mask I use!
Johna H.
Hammondsport , NY
I love the Redkin deep conditioning hair treatment. It leaves my hair so soft and manageable. I think it really helps to prolong the color of my hair. The only thing I would say is a con is that I can't always find it in my area.
Stacey M.
Northford, CT
I love Redken products I use them daily especially the color extend line. I have had a lot of hair treatments and this deep color treatment really conditioned my hair and bought it back to life.
Tatiana R.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Redken has some of my favorite products! This is great for keeping your color fresh and vibrant and long lasting. I have red hair which tends to fade quickly and this helps keep my hair soft and smooth while retaining as much of the red as possible!
Renee' H.
Effingham , SC
Great for color treated hair. Will buy again, great price value compared to some others. Helps restore my hair back into shape. Smells amazing and long lasting. Recommended to my friends
I would love to try this product
Amber S.
Fort stewart, GA
How often do you use this and how much do you use at once? I'd love to try it but I'm weary of spending a lot on something that runs out too quickly.