BY REDKEN

• Formulated with exclusive IPN Technology and Zinc Gluconate
  • Helps deliver charged amino-ions to prolong the life of hair color
  • Strengthens hair with intense replenishment

Our sulfate-free hair mask for color treated hair uses zinc gluconate and IPN technology to extend the life of your hair color and strengthens the hair fiber strands with intense replenishment to leave your hair feeling softer, smoother and more fortified. Benefits: Strengthens strands with intense replenishment 2 Zinc Gluconate, known for its color retention properties, attracts to the color molecules trapping them into the hair fiber to help preserve color richness 1 Contains Redkens signature IPN technology 4 Color-treated hair is 3x fortified* Powered by supercharged amino-ions. 7 Attract to the hair fiber 6 Polymerize to create a hydrophobic barrier 5 Help seal in color molecules

Aqua/Water/Eau, Coco-Betaine, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Chloride, Decyl Glucoside, Polyquaternium-10, Parfum/Fragrance, Amodimethicone, Ppg-5-Ceteth-20, Hydrogenated Coconut Acid, Propylene Glycol, Peg-55 ...

Stephanie S.
This product left my hair amazing. I'm constantly dying and treating and damaging my hair yet it left it amazing. It completely rejuvenates your hair making it look and feel so healthy. Super happy with my results
Brooke S.
Clinton, IN
This makes my hair so soft. I use it once a week to keep my hair healthy. It's great if you color you hair, since it doesn't have any sulfates in it. It also helps prevent split ends.
Sydney M.
Syracuse, IN
I absolutely love this product. It moisturizes without making your hair greasy. It helps me keep my color about twice as long. It smells great and makes hair so soft. I am very satisfied. I will continue to buy.
Antonio F.
Brooklyn, NY
Being a upcoming cosmetologist I take care of my hair as best as I can & this product helps me do it! I've always loved redken products!! Perfect if you're trying to keep your color vibrant & protect it after each shampoo! Love the smell!
Hollie C.
Charlotte, NC
If you color your hair and style it this is a must have. It's so buttery and light and smells amazing. It keeps my hair soft even on days I don't wash it! I try to use this at least 2X per month. It's a little pricey but worth it
Sabrina Q.
Ellerbe, NC
I use this once a week. It leaves my hair feeling so soft and it also smells really good. I have color treated hair and this really helps my hair from being so dry. I use it in the shower and leave it on for about ten minutes.
eirini t.
I love this !! Never too heavy, smells amazing.. makes my hair soft and shiny, smooths out my dry ends and really makes it look healthier. I would highly recommend it!
Kim R.
winston salem
Prolongs color treated hair with a condition mask. No lather to this product. Main target is for dry hair. It can be brought at any salon caring redkin products. Satisfied with this product.
Sarah K.
Virginia Bch, VA
This hair treatment will have your hair feeling like a mermaid after using. I use it once a week and it's like getting a deep cleaning treatment from the salon. Leaves your hair feeling silky smooth & soft and smelling so good.
Mary C.
Greenville, SC
Awesome product that strengthens hair and holds color. This leaves my hair feeling so healthy and easy to style. And the smell is the best part! I highly recommend this product to all of my friends and family!
I would love to try this product
Amber S.
Fort stewart, GA
How often do you use this and how much do you use at once? I'd love to try it but I'm weary of spending a lot on something that runs out too quickly.