BY REDKEN

• Formulated with exclusive IPN Technology and Zinc Gluconate
  • Helps deliver charged amino-ions to prolong the life of hair color
  • Strengthens hair with intense replenishment

Our sulfate-free hair mask for color treated hair uses zinc gluconate and IPN technology to extend the life of your hair color and strengthens the hair fiber strands with intense replenishment to leave your hair feeling softer, smoother and more fortified. Benefits: Strengthens strands with intense replenishment 2 Zinc Gluconate, known for its color retention properties, attracts to the color molecules trapping them into the hair fiber to help preserve color richness 1 Contains Redkens signature IPN technology 4 Color-treated hair is 3x fortified* Powered by supercharged amino-ions. 7 Attract to the hair fiber 6 Polymerize to create a hydrophobic barrier 5 Help seal in color molecules

Aqua/Water/Eau, Coco-Betaine, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Chloride, Decyl Glucoside, Polyquaternium-10, Parfum/Fragrance, Amodimethicone, Ppg-5-Ceteth-20, Hydrogenated Coconut Acid, Propylene Glycol, Peg-55 ...

Sara B.
Richland, WA
1,095 reviews
I have noticed that after using the redken color extend magnetics deep attraction that my hair color has started to last about 50% longer than it normally would! By now my hair would be faded and dry and brittle. But the color is lasting and my hair is manageable! I highly recommended this for anyone that dyes their hair!
Jenna F.
Glen Burnie, MD
While I do love the shampoo and conditioner version of this product, I'm not a fan of this. It's supposed to be a deep repair type mask good for color treated hair. When I'm using a deep repair mask I like the consistency to be thick and unfortunately this turned out to be to thin for my liking. The scent is great just like the shampoo and conditioner. The price for me is fine. I use a deep conditioned that may be the same price if not more expensive then this one. This one just didn't do it for me.
Olivia A.
Las Vegas , NV
This is the best deep conditioner for dyed or bleached hair ! It helps keep the color in and also help protect your hair cuticles from breaking or falling out. This is a putty type mixture and you can leave it on as a hair mask, wait till it gets " crunchy / crusty " and then wash out ! You can leave it in over night and wash out in the morning for beautiful , silky smooth hair. You can purchase it at your Ulta or sephora. You won't be disappointed with this product
Mariah B.
La Mesa, CA
I cannot express how much this product works wonders. I dye my hair so much so I need products that keep that color in yet hydrates it & this product does just that. I use their shampoo and conditioner as well before using this treatment, and boy it does the trick. I highly recommend this!
Sarah W.
laurel, ms
Redken redken redken oh how I love the. With that being said yes I totally Support, promote, and love this brand. Always has a nice smell, and works amazing. Price can be a bit higher than other brands but usually is the best in the long run
Angela T.
Madison, AL
Absolutely love the products from Redken's color magnetically line. Makes my hair feel great and look healthier. Plus it extends the life of my color, and I love experimenting with color so extending the length of my color is important to me. Best thing I have found for non-traditional colors especially.
Allison S.
Redken is the most amazing brand for hair care. My hair is highly processed and this deep conditioner treatment has kept it moisturized and healthy while maintaining the color of my hair. It smells great and has improved the health of my hair a lot!!!
Danielle W.
Upland, CA
I love this product and I love the smell it left my hair so smooth and sleek and smelling so beautiful. I haven't used anything g to compare it too but I will buy again I feel it helped my color last longer like it sealed it in.
Michal H.
Killeen, TX
This is my favorite deep conditioner moisturizer for my hair. It keeps my hair soft for 24 hours. I couldn't ask for a better moisturizer leave in conditioner it's really easy to use you to slather on about a quarter size amount
Alyssa F.
I recently discovered this product when my stylist did bayalage on my hair. The first thing that attracted me to it was the scent. It smells sooooo good. And the results it delivers, even better! If you've recently dyed or bleached your hair, I highly recommend it.
I would love to try this product
Amber S.
Fort Stewart, GA
How often do you use this and how much do you use at once? I'd love to try it but I'm weary of spending a lot on something that runs out too quickly.