BY REDKEN

• Formulated with exclusive IPN Technology and Zinc Gluconate
  • Helps deliver charged amino-ions to prolong the life of hair color
  • Strengthens hair with intense replenishment

Our sulfate-free hair mask for color treated hair uses zinc gluconate and IPN technology to extend the life of your hair color and strengthens the hair fiber strands with intense replenishment to leave your hair feeling softer, smoother and more fortified. Benefits: Strengthens strands with intense replenishment 2 Zinc Gluconate, known for its color retention properties, attracts to the color molecules trapping them into the hair fiber to help preserve color richness 1 Contains Redkens signature IPN technology 4 Color-treated hair is 3x fortified* Powered by supercharged amino-ions. 7 Attract to the hair fiber 6 Polymerize to create a hydrophobic barrier 5 Help seal in color molecules

Aqua/Water/Eau, Coco-Betaine, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Chloride, Decyl Glucoside, Polyquaternium-10, Parfum/Fragrance, Amodimethicone, Ppg-5-Ceteth-20, Hydrogenated Coconut Acid, Propylene Glycol, Peg-55 ...

Tillie L.
Love this! Especially since he dye my hair a lot I find it help keeps my colour vibrant for longer. Plus it lasts a while to because you don't need to use much at once.
Michelle S.
Milton, ON
This is my go to hair mask you don't even need to use conditioner after this. Super hydrating and smells amazing. Way more affordable than other masks.
Tiffany P.
Stafford, Staffordshire
This works relatively well but in comparison there price is a little expensive ! It did leave my hair very smooth and soft though
Silje T.
This make my hair so soft and shiny. It makes my color last longer and look great. My hairdresser did tell me about it.
MariSan S.
Doral, FL
Es un excelente producto que hace que el tinte permanezca por más tiempo brillante y que dure un poco más de lo normal
Rebecca B.
Calgary , Alberta
It's ok, they have better masks in their brand that I would rather use it does protect colour but not as hydrating
Julie K.
Fenwick , ON
Good product! Leaves my hair feeling soft! Not outstandingly soft, but decent. I think it’s a good product.
Sabrina C.
Dublin 22
An absolute must have for coloured hair along with their antisnap these are my favouite redken must haves
Ashley V.
Paradise, NL
Redken magnetic mask is great for my hair . Leaves your hair silky and soft . I use once a week
I would love to try this product
Amber S.
Fort stewart, GA
How often do you use this and how much do you use at once? I'd love to try it but I'm weary of spending a lot on something that runs out too quickly.