Redken Color Extend Magnetics Deep Attraction Color Captivating Treatment, 8.5 fl oz

BY REDKEN #57 in Conditioning Treatments

Our sulfate-free hair mask for color treated hair uses zinc gluconate and IPN technology to extend the life of your hair color and strengthens the hair fiber strands with intense replenishment to leave your hair feeling softer, smoother and more fortified. Benefits: Strengthens strands with intense replenishment 2 Zinc Gluconate, known for its color retention properties, attracts to the color molecules trapping them into the hair fiber to help preserve color richness 1 Contains Redkens signature IPN technology 4 Color-treated hair is 3x fortified* Powered by supercharged amino-ions. 7 Attract to the hair fiber 6 Polymerize to create a hydrophobic barrier 5 Help seal in color molecules see more...

Rachel C.
This makes your hair so soft! You get a ton of product for the money! I have wavy color treated hair and this leaves my hair light, bouncy, and smelling great. I use it once or twice a week to keep my color looking shiny and fresh. Definitely recommend, even if you don't have color treated hair - it will make your locks shine!!!
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
I love Redken's color extend line. It not only helps maintain your hair color longer but it also keeps it looking healthy and shiny. I love pairing this treatment with the shampoo and conditioner. It deeply moisturizes it and keeps it glossy longer. Pick one up at your local salon or Ulta.
Stacy C.
I put this in my hair every other wash!!! It has really helped my hair become stronger cause I do color my hair and I have bleached my hair before and its way stronger now,,,, also I've noticed its made my hair grow really fast too lol I love this about this stuff!!!! I recommend it!!!
Heather M.
Lampasas, TX
Absolutely love the brand Redken and this treatment is excellent. I've never seen such a difference in my hair. I have naturally dark hair that I get blonde and light brown highlights put in and this makes my hair look like I just got it done every time I use it.
Olivia S.
This deep conditioner is great. I color my hair dark every few months and this keeps the color bright while leaving my hair extremely soft. The smell is great as well. I use this with Redken shampoo and conditioner I love Redken products, they never disappoint.
Heather D.
Boulder, CO
Yes! Just look at that packaging! It so beautiful and this product meets all of my expectations. It is truly effective and the scent is great. If I had to compare it to the competition I would say it's a bit pricier but well worth it.
Allison H.
Cypress, TX
Absolutely loved this hair mask! I did it once a week and it made my hair so soft. I have straight hair and I highlight it pretty often so I know my hair isn't in the best condition so it really helped! It smelled wonderful also!
Dani G.
Kissimmee, FL
This mask is the perfect follow up deep treatment for home after salon color. Leaves incredible shine and moisture balance in the hair without weighing it down and keeps frizz at bay. All around great for colored hair and beyond
Courtney W.
I have color treated hair that gets a lot of damage from being in the sun and outdoors. This treatment does wonders to help keep my color in shape! I apply once a week and truly feel it does help keep my color longer and shiny!
Bailey R.
You have to read the ingredients on these products!!! They contain alcohol that dries out your hair. Yes, it will feel good right after you use it, but you aren't helping the actual strength of your hair.
Amber S.
Fort Stewart, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How often do you use this and how much do you use at once? I'd love to try it but I'm weary of spending a lot on something that runs out too quickly.