BY REDKEN #91 in Hair Treatments

• Formulated with exclusive IPN Technology and Zinc Gluconate
  • Helps deliver charged amino-ions to prolong the life of hair color
  • Strengthens hair with intense replenishment

Our sulfate-free hair mask for color treated hair uses zinc gluconate and IPN technology to extend the life of your hair color and strengthens the hair fiber strands with intense replenishment to leave your hair feeling softer, smoother and more fortified. Benefits: Strengthens strands with intense replenishment 2 Zinc Gluconate, known for its color retention properties, attracts to the color molecules trapping them into the hair fiber to help preserve color richness 1 Contains Redkens signature IPN technology 4 Color-treated hair is 3x fortified* Powered by supercharged amino-ions. 7 Attract to the hair fiber 6 Polymerize to create a hydrophobic barrier 5 Help seal in color molecules

Aqua/Water/Eau, Coco-Betaine, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Chloride, Decyl Glucoside, Polyquaternium-10, Parfum/Fragrance, Amodimethicone, Ppg-5-Ceteth-20, Hydrogenated Coconut Acid, Propylene Glycol, Peg-55 ...

Shannon K.
Harvest, AL
This is the same brand as my shampoo and conditioner I use, so it made sense to use the deep conditioner too. It’s super convenient to use: put it - I like the way my hair feels after I use it, but I do feel like my hair could feel better. It feels better in a superficial way: like my hair is soft and shiny, but I don’t think my hair is actually any healthier. And the results don’t last that long. After about the second wash (I️ wash my hair every other day, more often if needed), I really feel don’t feel the effects from it at all. I will say that it smells great, though! I have switched to using it on my ends only, because it is kind of heavy and hard to wash out. If you don’t take care to make sure it’s all out, it’ll kind of feel oily and like it has a residue on it.
Darian J.
Belton, MO
YOU ABSOLUTELY NEED THIS IF YOU COLOR YOUR HAIR. I️ switch back and forth between my natural brown and a shade of red. I️ use this even when I’m going natural hair wise and it brings out any natural highlights out in the sun. It makes your hair soft and shiny. I️ can’t live without it. Ride or die product.
Matt M.
Lexington, KY
This product has now been changed to the color extend magnetics mega mask! We love it!!
the RTC complex nourishes the root, mid level, and ends of the hair and lasts for three washes!

Not only does it make your hair feel amazing but it smells amazing as well!
HausOfGlittah Approved!
dani g.
Berea, KY
I used this when I still kept my hair red. I loved the color magnetic line and could only seem to keep red in my hair if I was using it. This treatment left my hair so soft, which was a complete change from the typically brittle hair I end up with after lightening it.
Laura B.
I love conditioning treatments, especially ones that are for color-treated hair. This one works well. You apply o damp hair and leave on for a while. It smells good and you don’t see any color come out when you wash. It leaves your hair soft and healthier looking.
BettyJo M.
Cedar Hills, UT
Great product! It softens hair amazingly well and makes your hair more vibrant. It seems to add just a little bit of color life to your hair between appointments. I recommend it and the price point isn’t bad.
Kim G.
Arkansas
When my hair is fried from summer or dried out from winter, this Redken treatment is my go to! It puts moisture back into my color treated hair and makes it manageable and less likely to break or snap from brushing or combing.
Jaime N.
I use this shampoo and conditioner after getting a recommendation from my hair stylist after my baliayge. I love the smell, price; and how it protects the color that I paid so much for!
Brooke A.
St Clr Shores, MI
This makes my hair feel really soft and it looks really shiny after using it. I do like the amount of product you get but am not a fan of the jar since you have to dip into it and it can be messy in the shower.
Crystal H.
La Porte, TX
This is a fantastic hair mask/ deep conditioner. It’s leaves my hair feeling so soft and great. Just a great way to relax and treat your hair. The smell and texture is great and you won’t regret using it
I would love to try this product
Amber S.
Fort Stewart, GA
How often do you use this and how much do you use at once? I'd love to try it but I'm weary of spending a lot on something that runs out too quickly.