BY REDKEN

Color Extend Magnetics Conditioner (For Color-Treated Hair) see more...

Danielle J.
I love this conditioner. I pair it with the shampoo. It smells good, leaves my
Hair feel and looking soft and smooth and shiny and healthy. It keeps the color lasting longer too. I even use it as a deep conditioner (just make sure you rinse well and shampoo after) or your hair make Look oily and feel weird.
Shannon K.
Harvest, AL
I previously wrote a review for the shampoo/conditioner combo pack and gave it 5 stars. I am now noticing a difference in the way my hair feels after using the conditioner. For whatever reason, the past 2 bottles I bought felt different in consistency. It’s also been a lot harder to wash it all out from hair. If I accidentally leave some in, my hair feels oily and like it has a residue. It was perfect for when my hair was super damaged and needed the extra nourishment. But I feel like my hair is reacting differently to it now that it’s healthy and super nourished.
Reem T.
Dearborn , MI
This shampoo is life, especially if you have color treated hair. My hair not only smells amazing but it feels amazing after using it. I can't begin to describe how obsessed I am with If and it's worth every penny. The best deal is to get it from ulta especially when they have redken specials
Kayla H.
I have used this shampoo and conditioner for a couple of years. It smells great and is affordable when comparing to other salon brands.
Emily R.
Dunheved Road, Launceston
This conditioner i used when i dyed my hair red, it smells soooo nice,my hair felt really smooth afterwards and think my scalp was less dry after using it.the next time i dye my hair i might think to use again.