Redken Color Extend Magnetics Conditioner, 8.5 fl oz uploaded by Elise G.Redken Color Extend Magnetics Conditioner, 8.5 fl oz uploaded by Shannon K.Redken Color Extend Magnetics Conditioner, 8.5 fl oz uploaded by Shannon K.

BY REDKEN

Our hair color protecting conditioner provides targeted repair to not only detangle your hair, but also leave it feeling smoother, softer and more conditioned. Color-treated hair is 3x fortified* Powered by supercharged amino-ions. 1 Attract to the hair fiber 4 Polymerize to create a hydrophobic barrier 3 Help seal in color molecules Additionally, color treated hair is 3x more fortified because of Redken s IPN technology and amino-ions. Our hair color protecting conditioner provides targeted repair to not only detangle your hair, but also leave it feeling smoother, softer and more conditioned. Additionally, color treated hair is 3x more fortified because of Redken s IPN technology and amino-ions. see more...

Katherine F.
Cary, NC
This conditioner didn't blow me away. As conditioners go, it isn't bad, but I didn't notice a difference in terms of my hair color lasting longer. I find it really annoying that it's more expensive than the corresponding shampoo while being 1.6oz smaller. I use about twice as much conditioner as shampoo, regardless of my hair length, so that's inconvenient.

The scent is pleasant and it conditions the hair but, for me, it performs exactly the same as drugstore branded, non-colored hair specific conditioners.
Sarah Z.
Wdm, IA
Redken is the only product that I use for shampoo/conditioner. I used to use the Color Extend in the red bottle, but have absolutely fallen in love with the Color Extend Magnetics. First of all, I love the color of the bottle! Second, it smells great and third it preserves my color so well. I used to have to color every few months and now I can go 4-5 months without getting a color! Best shampoo/conditioner for color treated hair!
Rachel T.
Coral Springs, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner is good. It does exactly what any conditioner would do, but is a little more expensive. I guess my color did stay in a little longer but I don't think it's anything to rave about. Also, I have hard to manage hair and it helped but using the mask is what honestly made the biggest difference.
Ashley S.
Beaumont, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this conditioner! I use it with the Redken Color Extend shampoo and my hair always feels clean and soft after using them. The conditioner smells really good too. The price is a little expensive, but well worth it! This is by far one of the top 5 conditioners I have ever used. Definitely recommend!
Jenna D.
Oklahoma City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner is wonderful! It smells amazing and really makes a difference in softening my hair. I purchased this at Ulta. I love that this is sulfate free, but it feels like normal conditioner and you don't get that "unconditioned" feel you typically get from other sulfate free conditioners!
Shannon R.
Longview, WA
This conditioner is making the red more vibrant and last a lot longer. It is pretty reasonable compared to other brands in the salons. It also smells really good and leaves my hair feeling clean. I have purchased it at Ulta but recently found it on hautelook for a little cheaper.
Noelle B.
Hartford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this conditioner. I use it in combination with the color magnetics shampoo, also from Redken and I have never loved my hair so much. It is so soft and shiny with this conditioner, and stays frizz free. I would recommend it to anyone with colored hair.
Kc C.
Oxnard, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the new color protect set from redken. The cond. is nice isn't as heavy as I like, but it is a daily shampoo and cond. it smells so so so good, and the scent lingers!
Teresa M.
Pretty affordable hair treatment that really works! Amazing! Makes my dry hair shine and helps with blow drying ease. It smells fresh and clean. I couldn't be without it!
Amber T.
St Regis Falls, NY
Helps keep my color attached to my hair follicle. Lovely scent. Lasts a long time, as a little goes a long way.