Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerRedken
Color Extend Magnetics Conditioner 250mL

Redken Color Extend Magnetics Conditioner 250mL

by Redken

Redken Color Extend Magnetics Conditioner 250mL

Is this variety sulfate free?
What is your favorite color of redkin shampoo? I have long straight hair so I’m looking for something that might be better!
Hi! I have fine thin hair. I have trouble with most conditioners being too heavy for my hair. They usually leave my hair weighed down and looking greasy fast. Is this conditioner ok for fine coloured hair?
Start your review of Redken Color Extend Magnetics Conditioner 250mL!
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
Redken Color Extend Magnetics Conditioner 250mL uploaded by Rosie N.
My color-treated hair needed this! It restores moisture and keeps my colored hair bright longer. My hair feels soft and looks healthy. It leaves a nice shine. I used this right after the shampoo and it works way better as a pair. And my hair smells wonderful after use. For this 10.1 fl oz bottle, it goes for $20 at Ulta, $23 on Amazon. Overall, it's an amazing conditioner and I would totally buy it again!
Jennifer L.
Emerson, GA
Redken Color Extend Magnetics Conditioner 250mL uploaded by Jennifer L.
As I have gotten older and colored my hair more often, it has gotten really dry. Well this amazing conditioner solved that problem! It makes my hair so soft and manageable but it isn't heavy feeling on your hair and doesn't leave your hair greasy. And the scent is heavenly!
Lindsey F.
Terrebonne, OR
Redken Color Extend Magnetics Conditioner 250mL uploaded by Lindsey F.
AMAZING!! I went very red this time and it's not faded at all! Smells great and doesn't overly sud up either!
Amanda N.
N Miami Beach, FL
Redken Color Extend Magnetics Conditioner 250mL uploaded by Amanda N.
Absolutely love this brand and product. The red Ken kind has been great through all of my hair needs and transitions. I especially lived this one when I was experimenting with red tones in my hair.
Renae A.
Evansville , WI
Nice color protecting conditioner that really leaves your hair silky and smooth. Lasts forever because just a little goes a long way with this conditioner
Cleo P.
Austin
Redken Color Extend Magnetics Conditioner 250mL uploaded by Cleo P.
I have a vibrant hair color red that stays vibrant in part because of this conditioner, love how it helps my color stay longer and intense shine
McKayla W.
Idaho Falls, ID
Redken Color Extend Magnetics Conditioner 250mL uploaded by McKayla W.
I’ve been using this conditioner and shampoo for about 4 months now to keep my black color (originally I have dark brown hair). I haven’t touched up my hair since, and the color is the exact same!! (Other than growth out from my roots). However, I do feel that my hair has almost an oily, heavy texture to it which is a bummer, and usually doesn’t happen since I have dry, curly hair. I would recommend the shampoo for SURE to keep your hair color the same, but I would like to find a better conditioner. In the photo, you can see the shine on my hair when I am using NO product other than the conditioner. It looks dry but oily ?? and doesn’t feel great either.
jaqi J.
Clearwater, FL
Redken Color Extend Magnetics Conditioner 250mL uploaded by jaqi J.
I use this conditioner with the Color Extend Magnetic shampoo. It is for colored hair to maintain vibrancy. It is not harsh. I would prefer if it had a nicer scent, but it does smell fresh. It has a lot of ingredients that I can't pronounce😩. It runs about $20 for an 8.5oz bottle. I buy it at ULTA, and try to stock up when they have a bogo or a sale. I would recommend this product if you have colored hair.
Suzette A.
Redken Color Extend Magnetics Conditioner 250mL uploaded by Suzette A.
I really enjoying getting to use this conditioner; although I don't have color treated hair (my tiny piece of baby pink is gone since 2013), I really feel like this conditioner put a lot of moisture back into my ends. I really don't use heat on my hair and try to only for very special occasions, and I don't like coloring my hair as I really like my natural color. I focused this conditioner in my ends and just used the Redken All Soft shampoo twice a week. This kept my ends soft, easy to comb through, and made my hair smell fantastic. This conditioner costs $38 at Ulta, but it lasted me for a year! Great value, Redken always kills it! 5 out of 5!
Shelby J.
Westerville, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
I bought the big liter sizes in the shampoo and conditioner in this line. Sometimes they jump the gun when their sales and instead of just trying something first, I buy the whole freaking thing. Well that was one of these times. At first I thought I really liked this but then I realized that it was only making my scalp super oily and it never let me hair feel clean or moisturized. It just felt weighted and matted down. i’ve tried quite a few lines from this brand and this has definitely been the biggest letdown. I’m likely just gonna give this away to my mom when she runs out of whatever she’s using now. I don’t have any color in my hair at the moment either so there’s no sense in me even keeping this for myself. I cannot recommend this except for the fact that it’s always a positive when a company has at least one line of sulfate free shampoo and conditioners. The only thing that’s misleading with us is that sulfates are never in conditioners so it should’ve never been labeled this way. Seems misleading for the people who don’t know much about ingredients. Anyways, 1 Star because I hated it.