Redken Color Extend Magnetics Conditioner uploaded by Meagan M.

BY REDKEN

A conditioner offering color captivating care for your color-treated hair while leaving it feeling softer and smother.

A smart, targeted delivery system, the exclusive new RCT Protein Complex treats hair from the root to the core to the tip, giving all 3 levels the custom nourishment they need.

BENEFITS

• Provides targeted repair with a smooth finish
  • Easy detangling with softer, smoother, and more conditioned feel

How To Use:

After shampooing with Color Extend Magnetics Shampoo, apply and distribute through hair. Rinse thoroughly.

AQUA/WATER, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, AMODIMETHICONE, CETYL ESTERS, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, DIPALMITOYLETHYL HYDROXYETHYLMONIUM METHOSULFATE, TRIDECETH-5, PHENOXYETHANOL, GLYCERIN, TRIDECETH-6, BENZOPHENONE-4, TRIDECETH-10, SODIUM COCOYL AMINO ACIDS, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, CHLORHEXIDINE DIGLUCONATE, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, POTASSIUM DIMETHICONE PEG-7 PANTHENYL PHOSPHATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, SODIUM SARCOSINATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, ARGININE, SERINE, 2-OLEAMIDO-1,3-OCTADECANEDIOL, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, GLUTAMIC ACID, CITRONELLOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, ACETIC ACID, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, BAMBUSA VULGARIS SAP EXTRACT, SORBIC ACID, TETRASODIUM EDTA (D184707/1)

Alexandria K.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this conditioner. Smells great, works well and when I blow dry my hair, it leaves it super silky and wonderful. I use it because I color my hair and want it to last. I have repurchased and will continue to purchase!
Mallory W.
Milwaukee, WI
I do like this conditioner and it smells good and has a long lasting scent. But it leaves my hair a little dry if i don’t use enough. i expected more for the price of it
Krystin S.
So this is one of my favorite brands. I really think it makes my color last a little longer than it normally would. Always buy it on sale at Ulta
Tawnya L.
La Grande, OR
Love this formula! It is not my favorite smell but it does leave my hair silky smooth while providing color protection.
Lindsey G.
Little Rock, AR
Purchased at: ULTA
AMAZING PRODUCT. Protects my color, hydrates without leaving a greasy residue, and does not build up in my hair! It’s also free from sulfates (which was a necessary switch for me due to a sensitivity). My favorite conditioner!