Add a Photo

By REDKEN
Protect your color-treated tresses with the sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner by Redken. Thanks to amino-ions that help seal in the color, you can be sure to keep your hair will be cleansed and strengthened to perfection. for color-treated hair sulfate-free non-stripping contains amino-ions to help seal in colo strengthens the hair fiber from root to tip with soft, flexible results made in America JCPenney limits the sale of all salon products and salon special purchases to 8 of any one item, up to a maximum of 12 items, per customer, per month.
Beth W.
Beth W.

My stylist recommended this line to me a few years ago and I've used it ever since. It leaves my highlighted and partially bleached hair soft and moisturized, and really does extend the life of my color. It's sulfate free but lathers up well. I usually buy it when Ulta has a bogo sale and it lasts forever@
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
Long Beach, CA

This a must have for is with colored hair. It smells good and this lasts me about 3 or 4 months. It is a bit pricey, but when on sale it's a good buy. It locks in my color and my dye job lasts longer. Also helps my hair from being frizzy.
Jillian T.
Jillian T.
Fort Rucker, AL

Love love love this shampoo and conditioner. It's nice and thick so you don't have to use a lot and it smells great. It helps keep my blonde vibrant and bright longer.
Cassidy H.
Cassidy H.
Saugus, CA

The sulfate free shampoo does wonders for my colored hair. I sometimes have a Brazilian blowout and it keeps it long lasting in my hair.

Join Now