Add a Photo

By REDKEN
Protect your color-treated tresses with the sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner by Redken. Thanks to amino-ions that help seal in the color, you can be sure to keep your hair will be cleansed and strengthened to perfection. for color-treated hair sulfate-free non-stripping contains amino-ions to help seal in colo strengthens the hair fiber from root to tip with soft, flexible results made in America JCPenney limits the sale of all salon products and salon special purchases to 8 of any one item, up to a maximum of 12 items, per customer, per month.
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
Long Beach, CA
This a must have for is with colored hair. It smells good and this lasts me about 3 or 4 months. It is a bit pricey, but when on sale it's a good buy. It locks in my color and my dye job lasts longer. Also helps my hair from being frizzy.
Tram D.
Tram D.
Wichita, KS
May 7, 2017, 4:26 p.m.
Review for: Redken Color Extend Magnetic Duo - 67 oz.
After one use, it left my hair looking shiny & smelling good. I've use the Color Extends line before, but this particular brand, Color Extends Magnetics, I hadn't until my stylist suggested I give it a try. She said its sulfate free and it will treat my hair at the root to give it the proper hair nourishment for my color treated hair. Overall, this product has been a miracle worker for my colored do. It's also a plus when Ulta has sales on it! Redken Color Extend Magnetics Shampoo, 10.1 fl oz
Beth W.
Beth W.
April 8, 2017, 8:21 a.m.
Review for: Redken Color Extend Magnetic Duo - 67 oz.
My stylist recommended this line to me a few years ago and I've used it ever since. It leaves my highlighted and partially bleached hair soft and moisturized, and really does extend the life of my color. It's sulfate free but lathers up well. I usually buy it when Ulta has a bogo sale and it lasts forever@
Kara S.
Kara S.
May 7, 2017, 1:06 p.m.
Review for: Redken Color Extend Magnetic Duo - 67 oz.
I got my hair colored professionally almost 6 months ago and have used this shampoo and conditioner combination since then and my color is still as rich as it was after it was colored.
Jillian T.
Jillian T.
Fort Rucker, AL
April 17, 2017, 6:31 p.m.
Review for: Redken Color Extend Magnetic Duo - 67 oz.
Love love love this shampoo and conditioner. It's nice and thick so you don't have to use a lot and it smells great. It helps keep my blonde vibrant and bright longer.
Kara B.
Kara B.
Staunton
April 29, 2017, 2 a.m.
Review for: Redken Color Extend Magnetic Duo - 67 oz.
Favorite shampoo and conditioner. Smell amazing. Does not leave my hair greasy looking. Nothing bad to say about these products.
Cassidy H.
Cassidy H.
Saugus, CA
April 24, 2017, 6:38 p.m.
Review for: Redken Color Extend Magnetic Duo - 67 oz.
The sulfate free shampoo does wonders for my colored hair. I sometimes have a Brazilian blowout and it keeps it long lasting in my hair.