Redken Color Extend Magnetic Conditioner (250ml) uploaded by Christie H.Redken Color Extend Magnetic Conditioner (250ml) uploaded by Kamille G.

BY REDKEN

Boasting a repairing formula that also helps to detangle your hair, this conditioner not only extends the life of your colour but also works to give you a softer, smoother and more conditioned feel all over. Size: 8.5 ounce Quantity: 1 Targeted area: Hair Skin/hair type: For color treated hair Active ingredients: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Behetrimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Stearyl Alcohol, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocate, BIS PG Amodimethicone, Quaternium-52, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, glycerin, Acetamidopropyl Trimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Methlparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Tricedeth-12, Panthenol, C11-15 Pareth-7, PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Penaerythrityl Tetracaprylate/Tetracaprate, Tetrasodium Eau de ToiletteA, Trimethylsiloxyamodimethicone, C12-16 Pareth-9, Fluorescent Brightener 230, Hydrolyzed Silk, Avocado Oil, Fragrance, BCC12-Base. We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Emma S.
I bought the shampoo and conditioner on the recommendation of my hairdresser when I had my hair coloured a plum colour. The conditioner is ok but did not leave my hair feeling as smooth or nourished as usual. Additionally it left it a bit flatter than usual too. I would not purchase again. I will use the shampoo but with my usual conditioner.
Kelsey S.
I don't know if this product actually extends the life of your colour because I don't received a sample but I loved how rich the shampoo was. It smelled great and my hair was incredibly soft and smooth afterward. I would definitely buy this system after sampling it.
Leïla A.
great shampoo used it for around a year now love it, doesn't leave my hair feeling heavy and greasy keeps it nice and soft
Joanie-Maryka C.
Longueuil, QC
One of my favorite hair conditioner for colored hair, my color dont really change since i use it (4 months)