Redken Color Extend Magnetic Conditioner (250ml) uploaded by Christie H.Redken Color Extend Magnetic Conditioner (250ml) uploaded by Kamille G.

BY REDKEN

Boasting a repairing formula that also helps to detangle your hair, this conditioner not only extends the life of your colour but also works to give you a softer, smoother and more conditioned feel all over. Size: 8.5 ounce Quantity: 1 Targeted area: Hair Skin/hair type: For color treated hair Active ingredients: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Behetrimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Stearyl Alcohol, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocate, BIS PG Amodimethicone, Quaternium-52, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, glycerin, Acetamidopropyl Trimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Methlparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Tricedeth-12, Panthenol, C11-15 Pareth-7, PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Penaerythrityl Tetracaprylate/Tetracaprate, Tetrasodium Eau de ToiletteA, Trimethylsiloxyamodimethicone, C12-16 Pareth-9, Fluorescent Brightener 230, Hydrolyzed Silk, Avocado Oil, Fragrance, BCC12-Base. We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Cynthia M.
Valrico, FL
I was advised to buy this for my recently dyed I was already a fan of redken products. It leaves my hair soft silky and smooth and keeps the color bright and vibrant.
Andréa G.
This conditoner is my go-to for cost efficiency and it smells sooo good! I mix it with my Verb Moisture conditoner for a moisturizing combo that prevents tangles and helps to give my hair a really nice shine!
Tram D.
Wichita, KS
After one use, it left my hair looking shiny & smelling good. I've use the Color Extends line before, but this particular brand, Color Extends Magnetics, I hadn't until my stylist suggested I give it a try. She said its sulfate free and it will treat my hair at the root to give it the proper hair nourishment for my color treated hair. Overall, this product has been a miracle worker for my colored do. It's also a plus when Ulta has sales on it! Redken Color Extend Magnetics Shampoo and Conditioner
Marthie D.
I like this conditioned. It smells good and always makes my hair feel soft and refreshed after I use it.
Holly H.
Tampa, FL
Its hard for me to find hair products that don't break out my highly sensitive skin. Though Redken Color Extend Magnetics may be pricey, it is definitely worth the money!!! I have pink, black and blonde hair and it really helps me keep the color lasting longer! It smells great and does not break me out at all! My hair tends to get really oily and weighed down by conditioners but this one is the perfect amount of hydration without any of that. I love this product!!
Anika B.
Keeps my ombré blonde hair from turned brass or yellow and has an awesome smell.
kirsten b.
Carlton, MN
This is an amazing product. It makes my hair so soft and shiny. It also extends my color treated hair. The smell is also a huge plus. I've used this for a long time and will continue ue to do so.
Ceal C.
Truro
I have been using this conditioner for 2 years now and I wouldn't go back to using anything else. It leaves my hair feeling amazing, helps keep the colour in my hair for 2 to 3 times longer then before I started using it.
Leïla A.
great shampoo used it for around a year now love it, doesn't leave my hair feeling heavy and greasy keeps it nice and soft
Joanie-Maryka C.
Longueuil, QC
One of my favorite hair conditioner for colored hair, my color dont really change since i use it (4 months)