Redken Color Extend Kit uploaded by Mollee W.

BY REDKEN

Color Extend Kit - Enjoy sulfate-free color vibrancy.A $42 Value!Color Extend Holiday Kit includes:Color Extend Shampoo: for color treated hair. Redken Color Extend Shampoo gently cleanses and protects to leave hair manageable, refreshed, and shiny (10.1 oz.)Color Extend Conditioner: for color treated hair. Redken Color Extend Conditioner detangles and smoothes hair for a finish full of color reflection (8.5 oz.)One United Multi-benefit Treatment: for all hair types and textures. A multi-benefit, all-in-one treatment offering 25 benefits that increase manageability, protection and beauty of your hair (1.0 oz.) - Color Extend Kit see more...

Diane L.
Boise, ID
These are good products to keep your color lasting a long time. They are nourishing and smell quite pleasant. If you need a bit more moisture I don't know if these would do the trick for you. I picked these up during an Ulta sale, and don't know that I would repurchase these at full price. I would grab them if they are on sale though!
Alixx B.
I don’t feel like this works as well as I thought it would, especially for the price. I felt like my hair faded the same as if I were using a regular shampoo and conditioner. I like the packaging. I would not recommend this. I did like the smell and the way it made my hair feel but I didn’t feel like it made my color last longer.
Syra P.
This kit is wonderful, as soon as I got my hair done I purchased this and my hair has no been damaged since. It really helps to keep the color in lock. However the only thing that I did not like about this product was after I washed my hair the next day is would already look really oily/greasy.
Ashley D.
Seal Beach, CA
I got this product as a suggestion from a hairdresser friend to extend the brightness of my blonde highlights prior to my wedding while also keeping my hair moisturized and healthy! I absolutely loved my results and how smooth my hair was!
Kristine R.
This works so well to extend the life of your color. It is gentle on your hair and leaves it soft and silky. It is a little pricey, but worth it for the results. I would definitely buy it again because it lasts for a long time.
Yesenia D.
Austin
Dyed my hair earlier this year and I have really liked these products. I like that they keep my hair healthy and strong. The only con is that your scalp may get a little dry over time.
Mollee W.
This stuff rocks. I had bought some other expensive salon brand shampoo to use on my bright blue hair. It totally never frothed which made it feel like it wasn't working. My hair never felt clean with the other brand. I asked around and this was the most recommended. I just need a small amount for my medium length hair. It lathers really nicely and while it does wash some of my color out, I follow with Overtone conditioner to brighten it back up. My hair feels silky soft and clean with the Redken color shampoo.
Kelly S.
Premium, KY
After I spent a fortune coloring my hair at the salon I asked what they recommended for me to use to try and protect my color and prolong it and they recommended this to me. It's doing a great job on saving my color and I even like the scent. I liked everything about this except the price lol. But I've always been told that you get what you pay for so I'm hoping that by using this I can buy some extra time before needing to go back in for a touch up.
Kyla L.
Harrison, OH
Color safe shampoo is extremely important to me and I am glad to pay for great products- especially when you pay a lot of money to color your hair. This product works and smells nice. Worth a try for anyone with colored hair!
Mallorie V.
Snohomish, WA
Such a great value!!! I already loved the color extend shampoo and conditioner so this whole kit was a total win for me!! If you have colored treated, heavily processed hair m, this is a total win! Buy it!!!!