BeautyHairHair ProductsRedken
Color Extend Injection Red Color-charged Conditioner

Redken Color Extend Injection Red Color-charged Conditioner

by Redken

Between salon visits....give your hair a shot of color and condition! Unique color depositing conditioners delivers a dose of extra color. Hair is left vibrant, smooth, manageable and shiny

Has anyone tried this product? Does it really help keep red last? My red fades so fast!!!
My dyed red hair always fades too fast. I'm looking for a product that will give the red a boost until my next coloring. Does this conditioner leave your hair looking redder after using it?
Start your review of Redken Color Extend Injection Red Color-charged Conditioner!
tabetha T.
Indianapolis, IN
redken is the best it keeps your hair healthy and looking and feeling amazing and it will look great for ever
Deborah J.
Kyle, TX
This is okay and it does everything that it promises to do but I feel that I have used other brands that do the same thing and cost less. I don't tend to purchase this brand unless it is on sale because I have found many brands that cost less that provide the same benifits.
Anne W.
Allendale, MI
I had very bright red hair for YEARS and I swear by this product. The scent of it was not my favorite but the way it extended my hair color was amazing and it made my hair softer than any other color adding conditioners. For adding maybe 2-3 extra weeks on my coloring I thought the price was great.
Ana S.
S Yarmouth, MA
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
This conditioner does really work to pull out the red or add to your red, I use it with colored red and it makes my hair bright. I like that it’s a conditioner so I can set it on and don’t have to have an extra step with sitting the red shampoo after washing my hair.
Alyssa M.
1,189 reviews
this works i used this brand when i had red hair and boy does it help keep the color everyone that has had red hair knows how hard it is to maintain but with redken red it helps be more attainable.
Lydia E.
This worked okay, it didn't really help give me any time between having to dye my hair but it made my hair feel nice and it did keep a little more of a red tint
Reyna M.
Arlington, TX
For a while I had my hair colored red & it was so much to keep up with, it faded so fast & I was over it. I had went into my hair salon to get a color change & before we did anything my stylist recommended this to me & said it would help with the fading & pushed me on giving it a shot. We ended up touching up the red & I went home with this.... it was a lifesaver! It really helped slow down the process of my hair fading & it left my hair feeling sooo good! I still use it till this day even though I'm no longer a redhead. My hair is dark brown & this leaves it with a red hue to it & I love it!
Corrine N.
Salem, OR
I love redken shampoo and conditioner. I feel that the their color products are very good for color treated hair. I love their color extend shampoo and conditioner to most.
Crystal Q.
Fresno, CA
Absolutely love this product. I also use red shampoo along with it and it really leaves my hair color more vibrant red and a lot silkier as conditioner should...but when u have your hair red it does seem to get a lot dryer than usual so this also seems to help my hair to stay silkier and a little more hydrated.
Jessica N.
Peace River , AB
I really liked this shampoo and did notice it helped my blonde stay bright and not get brassy while also extending the life of my brown lowlights!