BY REDKEN

Conditioner for color treated hair that helps with color retention, offers anti-fade protection, maximizes color vibrancy and strengthens hair. This conditioner makes haircolor last longer and will protect it from harsh environmental conditions.

• Detangles and protects against color fading caused by frequent washing
  • Provides a vibrant, shiny finish
  • Repels UVA/UVB rays and other environmental aggressors to optimize color durability and retention

AQUA/WATER/EAU, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, AMODIMETHICONE, CETYL ESTERS, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, DIPALMITOYLETHYL HYDROXYETHYLMONIUM METHOSULFATE, TRIDECETH-6, PHENOXYETHANOL, BENZOPHENONE-4, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, VACCINIUM MACROCARPON (CRANBERRY) SEED OIL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, CHLORHEXIDINE DIGLUCONATE, LINALOOL, CITRONELLOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, GERANIOL, ARGININE, 2-OLEAMIDO-1, 3-OCTADECANEDIOL, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, COUMARIN, LIMONENE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL (D46887/2)

• How well does this work on dyed natural curly hair3 Answers
  • Hello, I need a color protection shampoo and conditioner...2 Answers
  • How well does this really work? Is it worth the cost?5 Answers
Julie W.
Tualatin
I love my Redken color extend shampoo and conditioner. I have an oily scalp and dry ends and this really does the trick. I buy the liters at Jc Penney each year at Black Friday sales. You can often get them 1/2 price. I will buy maybe 3 shampoo and 2 conditioner and it lasts me the year. I love to buy the pumps that fit in the liter bottle. I use a small pump of the conditioner and only put it on my ends. It’s great and I do feel like it extends the life of my color.
Macee K.
Minneola, KS
This did help my color last longer and keep it from fading so fast. The smell is ok. The price is decent but I tend to pick line up dieting the big Ulta sales anyway. It does a decent job of moisturizing your hair if you have normal hair. I was going through some health things that made my hair thin and I needed something that moisturized much more than what this did. If my hair quits being sacked out I would probably buy it again.
Amanda V.
I used this while I had red hair to extend the color. It worked extremely well. I was able to keep the color for much much longer while using this than with any other conditioner. It also kept my hair looking very healthy.
Meghan B.
Oakville, CT
I’ve been dying my hair for almost a decade. Usually I dye it, and over the next six weeks it fades lighter and lighter and I dye it again. Since I’ve started using this roughly a year ago, my hair doesn’t fade whatsoever. I actually just have to dye my roots when they grow in. I’ve tried other color care conditioners and they’ve all helped a bit but not nearly as much as this has. I’ve gotten my hair professionally dyed, bleach and dyed bright colors myself, and used cheap box dye. This is like superglue for hair color and I’ll continue to support this product through my many hair colors to come.
Katherine R.
Cookeville, TN
Love this just as much as the shampoo! It also help keep my hair Shiny, soft and smooth. It does wonders for my hair! Compared to other shampoos and conditioners that I’ve used when I brush my hair after washing it doesn’t come out as much wet or dry. Redken to me is the best shampoo and conditioner hands down!!
Kimberly J.
Mt. Pleasant, MI
I like this brand overall and this conditioner was recommended to me by a stylist I used to see at Ulta. I think it’s just fine, it wasn’t too expensive with the coupons and other deals I had at Ulta (I got another free product with purchase) and it does leave my hair feeling softer. I didn’t repurchase it after that one time because I found a purple “blonde” conditioner that really did work better at extending my color and it also prevented brassiness, but I wouldn’t be opposed to getting this one again in a pinch or if I found a good deal on it.
Lauren R.
Ypsilanti, MI
I love my redken conditioner. I used the shampoo and conditioner together when I had red hair which is hard to maintain and with this I was able to make my hair stay red for over 2 months which was longer than my hair dresser said it would last.
Taryn W.
Turlock, CA
The shampoo and conditioner for me I don't know how well I like them the same people would feel like I need to wash my hair again conditioner wasn't as strong of a conditioner I thought it would be especially for blonde hair I need more moisture
Katie M.
Las Vegas
Along with my shampoo from the same brand. I love this conditioner. My hair has always been colors and this help the color stay so much longer and makes my hair extremely smooth and more manageable. This product works well with the shampoo.
Briana T.
Little Rock, AR
The first few weeks of using this my hair felt amazing. But after that, it started looking oily and limp. The smell was odd too. I ended up not even finishing the bottle. Very disappointed. (I have straight, thin, color treated hair)
Alicia R.
Dexter, ME
How well does this really work? Is it worth the cost?
Auh'Goddess B.
How well does this work on dyed natural curly hair
Amor C.
Rego Park, NY
Hello, I need a color protection shampoo and conditioner, they say good thing about this brand, is it true? is this worth the price?