BY REDKEN

Conditioner for color treated hair that helps with color retention, offers anti-fade protection, maximizes color vibrancy and strengthens hair. This conditioner makes haircolor last longer and will protect it from harsh environmental conditions.

• Detangles and protects against color fading caused by frequent washing
  • Provides a vibrant, shiny finish
  • Repels UVA/UVB rays and other environmental aggressors to optimize color durability and retention

AQUA/WATER/EAU, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, AMODIMETHICONE, CETYL ESTERS, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, DIPALMITOYLETHYL HYDROXYETHYLMONIUM METHOSULFATE, TRIDECETH-6, PHENOXYETHANOL, BENZOPHENONE-4, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, VACCINIUM MACROCARPON (CRANBERRY) SEED OIL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, CHLORHEXIDINE DIGLUCONATE, LINALOOL, CITRONELLOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, GERANIOL, ARGININE, 2-OLEAMIDO-1, 3-OCTADECANEDIOL, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, COUMARIN, LIMONENE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL (D46887/2)

• How well does this work on dyed natural curly hair3 Answers
  • Hello, I need a color protection shampoo and conditioner...2 Answers
  • How well does this really work? Is it worth the cost?5 Answers
Jessica L.
Surprise, AZ
Purchased at: ULTA
I am proof that this stuff works with colored hair. I died my virgin grown out hair red and it is STILL as vibrant as can be. Their shampoos and conditioners are not entirely cheap but you can get their smaller sized bottles for 2 for $24 at Ulta when they’re on sale or $12 for one jumbo if it’s on sale. My tip is to wash your hair with cold water with this conditioner and their shampoo. Your hair color will last a whole lot longer!
Crystal G.
Redken Color Extend Condition smells great and it leaves my hair feeling super soft. It can be pricey, but if you catch a good sale at Ulta, you can usually get a buy one get one half off (which is a great deal). It works wonderful on my color treated hair.
Dani m.
ID
Purchased at: ULTA
My hair always felt smooth and vibrant after using Redken Color Etend products. This product helped reduce the amount of hair washes. I only had to wash every 4 days instead of every 2 days and the color lasted longer in my hair.
Rachel N.
Peachtree Cty, GA
Purchased at: Target
I have been impressed with this product! It is a decent color protector, and it is very affordable. I do have a favorite that is more expensive and does a better job, but it is high dollar, and this I get more for less money!
Julie W.
Tualatin
I love my Redken color extend shampoo and conditioner. I have an oily scalp and dry ends and this really does the trick. I buy the liters at Jc Penney each year at Black Friday sales. You can often get them 1/2 price. I will buy maybe 3 shampoo and 2 conditioner and it lasts me the year. I love to buy the pumps that fit in the liter bottle. I use a small pump of the conditioner and only put it on my ends. It’s great and I do feel like it extends the life of my color.
Nikki N.
Lenexa, KS
Redken is my favorite line ever. This is my favorite day to day conditioner (especially when my hair is dark and is constantly fading). In the last few years after giving birth to my son my hair completely changed on me. Instead of being dry and damage it became oily at the roots and damaged at the ends. This daily conditioner (and Shampoo) is the reason my hair is so healthy, shiny and durable again (finally)! It smells so amazing and lasts in my hair all day and makes it super soft but completely clean and FREE of oil! I used this for years and stopped to switch it up but a few weeks ago I got a few bottles at the Beauty Brands liter sale for like $15 a piece. I’m so happy I decided to get this again my hair feels incredible and the color is finally holding! This stuff is amazing.
Macee K.
Minneola, KS
This did help my color last longer and keep it from fading so fast. The smell is ok. The price is decent but I tend to pick line up dieting the big Ulta sales anyway. It does a decent job of moisturizing your hair if you have normal hair. I was going through some health things that made my hair thin and I needed something that moisturized much more than what this did. If my hair quits being sacked out I would probably buy it again.
Amanda V.
Deltona, FL
I used this while I had red hair to extend the color. It worked extremely well. I was able to keep the color for much much longer while using this than with any other conditioner. It also kept my hair looking very healthy.
Meghan B.
Oakville, CT
I’ve been dying my hair for almost a decade. Usually I dye it, and over the next six weeks it fades lighter and lighter and I dye it again. Since I’ve started using this roughly a year ago, my hair doesn’t fade whatsoever. I actually just have to dye my roots when they grow in. I’ve tried other color care conditioners and they’ve all helped a bit but not nearly as much as this has. I’ve gotten my hair professionally dyed, bleach and dyed bright colors myself, and used cheap box dye. This is like superglue for hair color and I’ll continue to support this product through my many hair colors to come.
Katherine R.
Cookeville, TN
Love this just as much as the shampoo! It also help keep my hair Shiny, soft and smooth. It does wonders for my hair! Compared to other shampoos and conditioners that I’ve used when I brush my hair after washing it doesn’t come out as much wet or dry. Redken to me is the best shampoo and conditioner hands down!!
Alicia R.
Dexter, ME
How well does this really work? Is it worth the cost?
Auh'Goddess B.
How well does this work on dyed natural curly hair
Amor C.
Rego Park, NY
Hello, I need a color protection shampoo and conditioner, they say good thing about this brand, is it true? is this worth the price?