BY REDKEN #90 in Conditioner

Buy now on www.ulta.com
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Conditioner for color treated hair that helps with color retention, offers anti-fade protection, maximizes color vibrancy and strengthens hair. This conditioner makes haircolor last longer and will protect it from harsh environmental conditions.

• Detangles and protects against color fading caused by frequent washing
  • Provides a vibrant, shiny finish
  • Repels UVA/UVB rays and other environmental aggressors to optimize color durability and retention

AQUA/WATER/EAU, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, AMODIMETHICONE, CETYL ESTERS, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, DIPALMITOYLETHYL HYDROXYETHYLMONIUM METHOSULFATE, TRIDECETH-6, PHENOXYETHANOL, BENZOPHENONE-4, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, VACCINIUM MACROCARPON (CRANBERRY) SEED OIL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, CHLORHEXIDINE DIGLUCONATE, LINALOOL, CITRONELLOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, GERANIOL, ARGININE, 2-OLEAMIDO-1, 3-OCTADECANEDIOL, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, COUMARIN, LIMONENE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL (D46887/2)

• How well does this work on dyed natural curly hair3 Answers
  • Hello, I need a color protection shampoo and conditioner...2 Answers
  • How well does this really work? Is it worth the cost?5 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Julie W.
Tualatin
I love my Redken color extend shampoo and conditioner. I have an oily scalp and dry ends and this really does the trick. I buy the liters at Jc Penney each year at Black Friday sales. You can often get them 1/2 price. I will buy maybe 3 shampoo and 2 conditioner and it lasts me the year. I love to buy the pumps that fit in the liter bottle. I use a small pump of the conditioner and only put it on my ends. It’s great and I do feel like it extends the life of my color.
Macee K.
Minneola, KS
This did help my color last longer and keep it from fading so fast. The smell is ok. The price is decent but I tend to pick line up dieting the big Ulta sales anyway. It does a decent job of moisturizing your hair if you have normal hair. I was going through some health things that made my hair thin and I needed something that moisturized much more than what this did. If my hair quits being sacked out I would probably buy it again.
Katherine R.
Cookeville, TN
Love this just as much as the shampoo! It also help keep my hair Shiny, soft and smooth. It does wonders for my hair! Compared to other shampoos and conditioners that I’ve used when I brush my hair after washing it doesn’t come out as much wet or dry. Redken to me is the best shampoo and conditioner hands down!!
Amanda V.
I used this while I had red hair to extend the color. It worked extremely well. I was able to keep the color for much much longer while using this than with any other conditioner. It also kept my hair looking very healthy.
Salem J.
Indianapolis, IN
I got my hair done last week by my stylist and I am absolutely in love. She swears by Redken products and now I see why! My hair has never felt so light, healthy, and alive. It’s so soft and shiny. I highly recommend Redken!
Kimberly J.
Mt. Pleasant, MI
I like this brand overall and this conditioner was recommended to me by a stylist I used to see at Ulta. I think it’s just fine, it wasn’t too expensive with the coupons and other deals I had at Ulta (I got another free product with purchase) and it does leave my hair feeling softer. I didn’t repurchase it after that one time because I found a purple “blonde” conditioner that really did work better at extending my color and it also prevented brassiness, but I wouldn’t be opposed to getting this one again in a pinch or if I found a good deal on it.
Taryn W.
Turlock, CA
The shampoo and conditioner for me I don't know how well I like them the same people would feel like I need to wash my hair again conditioner wasn't as strong of a conditioner I thought it would be especially for blonde hair I need more moisture
Lauren R.
Springboro, OH
I love my redken conditioner. I used the shampoo and conditioner together when I had red hair which is hard to maintain and with this I was able to make my hair stay red for over 2 months which was longer than my hair dresser said it would last.
Katie M.
Las Vegas
Along with my shampoo from the same brand. I love this conditioner. My hair has always been colors and this help the color stay so much longer and makes my hair extremely smooth and more manageable. This product works well with the shampoo.
Sarah K.
Worcester
I think this product would be great for very thick hair. I have thinner hair and whenever I use it it makes my hair feel very oily and weighed down. It smells great and has a very nice thick texture so I feel like I got my money’s worth, I just don’t think it was for me
Alicia R.
Dexter, ME
How well does this really work? Is it worth the cost?
Auh'Goddess B.
How well does this work on dyed natural curly hair
Amor C.
Corona, NY
Hello, I need a color protection shampoo and conditioner, they say good thing about this brand, is it true? is this worth the price?

back