BY REDKEN

Conditioner for color treated hair that helps with color retention, offers anti-fade protection, maximizes color vibrancy and strengthens hair. This conditioner makes haircolor last longer and will protect it from harsh environmental conditions.

• Detangles and protects against color fading caused by frequent washing
  • Provides a vibrant, shiny finish
  • Repels UVA/UVB rays and other environmental aggressors to optimize color durability and retention

AQUA/WATER/EAU, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, AMODIMETHICONE, CETYL ESTERS, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, DIPALMITOYLETHYL HYDROXYETHYLMONIUM METHOSULFATE, TRIDECETH-6, PHENOXYETHANOL, BENZOPHENONE-4, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, VACCINIUM MACROCARPON (CRANBERRY) SEED OIL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, CHLORHEXIDINE DIGLUCONATE, LINALOOL, CITRONELLOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, GERANIOL, ARGININE, 2-OLEAMIDO-1, 3-OCTADECANEDIOL, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, COUMARIN, LIMONENE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL (D46887/2)

• How well does this work on dyed natural curly hair3 Answers
  • Hello, I need a color protection shampoo and conditioner...2 Answers
  • How well does this really work? Is it worth the cost?5 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Kimberly J.
Mt. Pleasant, MI
I like this brand overall and this conditioner was recommended to me by a stylist I used to see at Ulta. I think it’s just fine, it wasn’t too expensive with the coupons and other deals I had at Ulta (I got another free product with purchase) and it does leave my hair feeling softer. I didn’t repurchase it after that one time because I found a purple “blonde” conditioner that really did work better at extending my color and it also prevented brassiness, but I wouldn’t be opposed to getting this one again in a pinch or if I found a good deal on it.
Salem J.
Indianapolis, IN
I got my hair done last week by my stylist and I am absolutely in love. She swears by Redken products and now I see why! My hair has never felt so light, healthy, and alive. It’s so soft and shiny. I highly recommend Redken!
Jessica N.
Bridgeport , NY
This line from Redken is great for colored redheads. The price is comparable to other salon brands. I find that red doesn’t fade as quickly with this product. As with all Redken products, it smells amazing leaving my hair smelling fresh for days.
Taryn W.
Turlock, CA
The shampoo and conditioner for me I don't know how well I like them the same people would feel like I need to wash my hair again conditioner wasn't as strong of a conditioner I thought it would be especially for blonde hair I need more moisture
Katie M.
Las Vegas
Along with my shampoo from the same brand. I love this conditioner. My hair has always been colors and this help the color stay so much longer and makes my hair extremely smooth and more manageable. This product works well with the shampoo.
Kendra G.
Love Redken products. They always do a spectacular job of creating a great product. This is a definite staple in my shower especially when I am coloring my hair in higher frequencies. Leaves color vibrant and hair feeling great.
Kathleen Z.
Staten Island
It works well it was very moisturizing and it did make my color last about a week longer then usual. It was a bit more expensive but I would buy it again. Much better then drug store brands. I was satisfied with this product
Janee D.
Independence , MO
This really does extend your hair color lasting time. Plus this smells absolutely amazing. I really love Redken and their brand. They have amazing products. Plus since this helps with color treated hair, this really did help my hair from being so fried and damaged.
Katie A.
Sneads Ferry, NC
Using this along with the shampoo and treatment works wonders for color treated hair! The color lasts longer, stays vibrant, and it protects your hair all in one usage. Even if you don't have color treated hair this leaves your hair feel brand new.
Brittany L.
I no longer color my hair, but when I did, I used this conditioner. It really did extend the time between coloring my hair. It does exactly as advertised. It’s a little pricey but well worth it! Great product.
Alicia R.
Dexter, ME
How well does this really work? Is it worth the cost?
Auh'Goddess B.
How well does this work on dyed natural curly hair
Amor C.
Corona, NY
Hello, I need a color protection shampoo and conditioner, they say good thing about this brand, is it true? is this worth the price?