BY REDKEN

Mia H.
I definitely did notice a difference in how long my hair color lasted, and the product made my hair soft. The only thing I wasn't a huge fan of was the smell, but I don't mind it so much because of the effectiveness. The scent is the only thing I would recommend improving.
Charlotte G.
Toledo, OH
I am naturally blond, but have dyed my hair black for 15 years. I need too color my roots twice a month. This product keeps my hair shiny, soft, and full of life. It is a great product fprt people who dye their hair on a normal basis. I highly recommend!
Karan D.
Felton, DE
OMG! I am in love with this I use the shampoo & Conditioner Daily. Yes, it may be a little higher in price, but when yo have colored your hair for years now you want what works. And, REDKEN works for me! I will always buy Redken. The smell is heavenly too
Bri W.
Midlothian, TX
Works amazing ,but if you get the one for red hair it will stain your bathroom shower red which can be difficult to clean out but it's the best conditioner for red hair
lex f.
I used this when I dyed my hair red and I saw a huge difference on how bright the color looked and how long the intensity of the color lasted. Red tends to fade quickly and I really liked this product.
Debbie H.
Lebanon, IL
I really love using the color extend product line as it gives me long lasting color. I find that my Redken color lasts longer when using the Redken color extend conditioner.
Britt J.
My favorite "red" shampoo. Works great for those of us who color our hair, smells good, leaves the hair feeling soft. It seems to help prolong my color too. Which is good, because red tends to fade faster than most colors. Love this product and the whole Redken Line.
Destiny K.
Rexburg, ID
Great product. Not sure I'd buy again due to comparison of price to effectiveness of color extending period. It worked well on my thick hair but didn't last as long as I expected.
Jennifer M.
I wine to the salon to get my hair dyed and cut and the lady recommended for me to use this on my hair so I decided to give it a try , it really helped my with my hair
Nicole B.
Melbourne, FL
The best conditioner for color treated hair I do all sorts of different crazy colors and it helps maintain the colors vibrancy and provide proteins to keep it healthy