BY REDKEN

Redken Color Extend Conditioner provides protection for color-treated hair. The conditioner moisturizes and protects hair from fading, while smoothing locks for vibrant, shiny, healthy-looking hair. Size: 8.5 ounce Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Hair For color-treated hair Active ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Ceteth-3 Acetate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Hydroxyethylulose, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Perfum), Laureth-23, Laureth-4, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Citrate, Arginine HCl, Taurine, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Wheat Amino Acids, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Oleth-10, Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate, Lecitin, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Phosphoric Acid, Trehalose, Tocopherol, Ethylhexyl Salicylate We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Jessi P.
Jessi P.
Smells amazing and detangles your hair wonderfully without adding extra weight. Also if your hair is lighter tone, then this is gonna make it shiny too!
Rose B.
Rose B.
Ellijay, GA
I love Redken color! It is one of the only color lines I'll use in my hair. I was desperate for Conditioner and bought this. It made my hair super greasy! My hair never gets oily, really. I was very disappointed with this. :(
Sheena M.
Sheena M.
This product has a great texture and smell. I usually wash my hair every other day. But while I was using this product it left my hair feeling silly but very heavy and it appeared oily at my roots by the end of the day.
Jess P.
Jess P.
Santa Ana, CA
It's good! I like it very much! It's cheap and easy to find! It has a good value and it does fine compared to others! Yes I would recommend to others!
Joseph L.
Joseph L.
Roseville, CA
Kept the frosted tips in my hair well. They didn't turn yellow-orange at all, except for when it had been a few months without a touch-up. Nothing else compares! I've tried the competitors whether they are more expensive or way cheaper, I always recommend Redken.
✨Amanda N.
✨Amanda N.
This conditioner works so good it's so awesome if you have colored hair it keeps the color vibrant for a longer period of time