Redken Color Extend Conditioner uploaded by Wendy C.

BY REDKEN

Leaves color-treated hair smooth, manageable and radiant. fights the four causes of color change: environmental aggressors, poor cuticle condition, color-altering minerals, water attack. Helps shield, stabilize and secure color intensity. detangles and protects. smoothes the cuticle surface. provides a vibrant, shiny finish. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Wendy C.
Madera , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this conditioner it's my go to for when I color my hair. It's amazing keeps my color looking amazing while also making my hair shiny and smooth Redken Color Extend Conditioner Protection 8.5 oz
Meghan J.
Yorktown, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hair conditioner works great. It leaves your hair feeling soft and smooth and is great on colored treated hair. It also leaves your hair smelling wonderful. I have tried other products and this is one I tend to go back to every time. While it may seem a little pricey compared drug store conditioners, it is a salon product and is in line with other salon competitors prices.
Logan P.
Conway, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I will not buy this product again. For a color extending conditioner, it does not leave my hair smooth or feel like it is protecting the color. It smells okay, but other salon products smell much better. I feel that the price point is too high for this conditioner based on the quality & smell.
Jerrica G.
Hampton, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner helped my damaged hair after I did a bolayage. My hair didnt like all the dye in my hair and it caused it to feel super frail and this conditioner brought life back into my hair. Made it look healthy and helped prevent the color from fading fast. I highly recommend this product.
Stephanie O.
Riverton , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this on my hair for a few months now it keeps it relatively soft. And does how the color. However it's not super impressive to me. I would like it more if the whole collection was sulfate and silicone free. But it's better than a lot of conditioners and shampoos
Lily M.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner is really nice and great for color treated hair. I used this one time when one of the products I needed they didn't have, this brand can be a bit expensive but it's worth it! It smells nice too and would recommend to anyone that dyes their hair
Erin I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was at one point the only shampoo and conditioner I would use for my colored hair, until I saw there was sulfates in it. The feel of my hair was great after use but I was losing the red in my hair a lot so I switched to a different brand
Chelsea M.
Noblesville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this is one of the best conditioners for colored hair. Smells great and my color lasted a long time with this. It is a little more expensive but if I’m going to color my hair I will splurge to use this conditioner vs something else!
Nancy H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Use this with the color extend shampoo and it works great at making my color last after a fresh dye. Smells great and makes
My hair soft and manageable! Usually take advantage of the Ulta sale and def recommend to others
Dani G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this conditioner a lot! It was great for my color-treated hair!! It had a nice scent & kept my hair silky soft!! It's a pretty thick formula which I like in a conditioner! I'd definitely recommend this product!!