BY REDKEN

Colored hair, if not taken care of, will lose its color and shine and will completely rob it of its beauty. Preserve the color and shine of your colored hair with complete ease, using Redken Color Extend Color Veil Protective Shine Shield. Known as a professional hair care product, it is an effective way to help preserve hair color for color treated hair.

• High shine and finish
  • Protects and preserves color
  • Infuses vibrancy into hair color

It comes with anti-oxidant vitamin E that helps defend hair from damage of free radicals. In addition, the included UV factor facilitates protection against harmful rays of sun.

Yoana G.
redken is one of my favorite brands. there products work really well. the only thing i wish is to have them slightly cheaper. my color lasted a lot longer than before i started using this product. highly recommended to anyone who has issues with their hair color
Elicia Alexandria D.
Saint Petersburg
Love love the spray and also helps keep the color in my hair and yes it smells wonderful...Yes very nice scent and its kinda pricey and asl good value for how much you do pay...keeps the color in your hair so much longer and yes i would recommend it
Krista E.
Washington, NC
Didn't like this product very much. I went to school for cosmetology and we used lots of redken products that were way better. Just a little expensive in my book for not enough product that didn't really do the job.
Melissa B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Love this product! It definitely helps me maintain my hair color. There are a lot of products that claim to help protect and/ or maintain hair color, but the majority fail. Definitely love my Redken!
Nuria S.
Sandy Springs, GA
i loved this product because my color lasted with shine and bright. i started using it right after i got my hair colored and my color lasted much longer with people complimenting me more about it
Ashley L.
Concord, CA
I use this daily, as i constantly have dyed hair. I haven't seen my natural hair color in over 10 years. Right now my hair is fuschia and magenta and this spray helps reduce my color wear.
Amy Y.
Nashville, TN
As much as I color my hair it is a necessity for my hair products to add to the longevity of NY color while improving the condition of my hair. This product does both of those things.
Jessica R.
Springfield Ma
I go to the salon to color my hair and my stylist recommend this product. I really like using it. Its pretty effective. Has such a great smell to it. My hair is really difficult to deal with so every product works different. This one works great.
Heather A.
Green Bay
Luv this product, bought a few times and would really recommend this to ya'll. It works wonders, I bought over the Internet like I do most products I use, it works better then most..
Deanna G.
I have never been disappointed by any Redken products before and this hair spray is awesome, long lasting, and doesn't make ur hair crunchy or oil looking. Meets my expectations for sure ! I'm not too sure on the color extend but as for anything else I recommend this !