BeautyHairHair ProductsRedken
Color Extend Blondage Color Depositing Mask

Redken Color Extend Blondage Color Depositing Mask

by Redken

Redken Color Extend Blondage Color-Depositing Mask in Honey Beige is a 5-minute hair mask that provides enhanced tint and color to your blonde hair. Personalize your blonde instantly to a beautiful, honey beige blonde hair color. This hair mask is best for light to medium blonde hair looking for a warmer, golden hue.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Redken Color Extend Blondage Color Depositing Mask!
Heather  G.
Kalamazoo, MI
Redken Color Extend Blondage Color Depositing Mask uploaded by Heather  G.
Purchased at: ULTA
I just had my hair done and love the icy white/blonde so much! I tried out a new stylist and she was amazing. These are the products I purchased to help keep my hair looking light and shiny. So far they are wonderful!
Lisa C.
Redken Color Extend Blondage Color Depositing Mask uploaded by Lisa C.
I recently dyed my hair with #StrawberryLeopard in #Fire and it started to fade so I wanted something to use as a hair mask that would help transition as the color faded back to my natural blonde. #Redken’s Rose Gold mask was perfect. It’s merged the pinks and red shades and makes my hair feel super soft. I love that it only takes 5-10 minutes for a subtle hair glow.
Isabel M.
Carmel, IN
Redken Color Extend Blondage Color Depositing Mask uploaded by Isabel M.
Love using this as my weekly toner for my blonde hair. I was originally using the shampoo version which was making my hair feel dry and look dull. This was the perfect solution. My hair feels so moisturized and doesn’t leave it feeling weighed down at all. I definitely need to stock up.
Vincent C.
Hazlet, NJ
Redken Color Extend Blondage Color Depositing Mask uploaded by Vincent C.
This Icy Blonde mask has been my savior lately. I love my hair nice and icy and whenever I feel like the tone of my hair isn’t that, I just use this in the shower leave it on for about 5 minutes or so and my hair looks super cool toned and I love it. I bought 2 more after I used it because it’s just that good.
Melissa J.
Minooka, IL
Purchased at: Amazon
Interesting concept to have a mask to extend color. They have earnings on label to not keep on too long but doesn't mention how much or how little to put on which made me nervous to try & when I did it was very discreet, which was good. If you're looking for soft changes I recommend. Definitely not drastic
Amanda G.
Redken Color Extend Blondage Color Depositing Mask uploaded by Amanda G.
LOVE THIS MASK!!! ive been getting balayages and highlights for the past 3 years and was starting to get bored of my hair, so i decided to go pink!!! the first application my hair was a subtle rose gold but i wanted it a little more vibrant so i did a second application!! i love it!! and my hair smells so good
christine  S.
Canton, OH
Redken Color Extend Blondage Color Depositing Mask uploaded by christine  S.
This product is amazing. My hair gets really brassy because my water is hard and this took every bit of yellow out leaving me with a shade of blonde that was exactly the level of icy I was looking for. Also very good with moisturizing and left my hair looking smooth and feeling super soft.
Lupita O.
The best purple mask i’ve yet to try. I’ve bleached my hair many times, i have fine hair and it leaves my hair super soft and gets rid of all the brassiness. Light weight formula definitely recommend.
Yasmin S.
Redken Color Extend Blondage Color Depositing Mask uploaded by Yasmin S.
I bought this in the shade violet for my level 10 neautral blonde. This mask makes my hair feel really soft and healthy, I highly recommend using it instead of a purple shampoo. It does smell really strongly of mens cologne which is odd, it's a nice smell and I do like it, but it's a smell I'd rather have on my boyfriend than on myself. Does neutralize brass well, very pigmented, you will need to thoroughly rinse down your shower after using this.

Looking for your answer?