BeautyHair ProductsRedken
Climatress Conditioner for Dry Hair

Redken Climatress Conditioner for Dry Hair

by Redken

Redken Climatresss Conditioner for dry hair, moisturizes with botanical emollients. Preserves moisture while it detangles. Delivers amino acids and olive oil extracts to add suppleness. Leaves hair soft and manageable with enhanced shine.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Redken Climatress Conditioner for Dry Hair!
How would you rate this product?
Sara G.
Bronx, NY
I got a sample of these at Ulta it is great, and does amazing job on my hair.
I got a sample of these at Ulta it is great, and does amazing job on my hair.
Lita D.
Norton Shores, MI
Love this product! Redken has awesome hair products! They smell great and actually help the quality of your hair!
Esmeleder A.
Ketchikan, AK
Very good conditioner especially when you have dry scalp. It provides extra moisture when u need it
Victoriia I.
This hair product is so great for dry hair it’s best for both combinations oily and dry it’s very great smells amazing !!! It leaves ur hair soft , shiny , and amazing it’s never a disappointment to me and my hair !
Paige M.
Williamstown, NJ
I love love love this so much. It works awesome and it is a really fair price. This product also has amazing packaging
Oksana D.
1,676 reviews
I love this product. My family and friends love this product too. It does what it says and price is great.
Amber B.
Super necessary duty winter time. Redken is definitely one of the better brands. Compared to alternatives it’s a definite competitor. This is best for a seriously dry scalp. I’m satisfied with all things Redken

Looking for your answer?