BY REDKEN #93 in Hair Treatments

• A weightless deeply conditioning cream-gel.
  • Formulated with Apricot Oil to recover rebalance & seal in optimum moisture level.
  • Unveils lighter & nourished hair in a highly reflective luster.
  • Great for normal to dry hair.
  • How to use: Apply to shampooed & towel-dried hair leave on for 5 minutes. Rinse well.

A weightless, deeply conditioning cream-gel Formulated with Apricot Oil to recover, rebalance & seal in optimum moisture level Unveils lighter & nourished hair in a highly reflective luster Great for normal to dry hair.

Mary Stewart S.
    Montgomery, AL
    This stuff is alright. If I had a different hair type I'm sure my review would be a lot better though. And I usually just stick to my everyday routine w my curly hair
    Lisa R.
    Kansas City, MO
    I love it!! Super smooth product! It find it with the price 100% it met all expectations and then some!! I seen little room for improvement nothing on the tip of my tongue
    Tia K.
    Carthage, MS
    Redkin is one of the shampoos and conditioners I will splurge on. Yes, it’s a little pricey but it targets all the areas and smells great. My hair is always silky smooth after using redkin conditioners and I also love the leave in treatments. I actually will sometimes just use the regular conditioner, apply it to dry hair and let it sit on my hair for an hour then rinse. Super awesome 😎
    Kulpreet D.
    Riverbank , CA
    Bought this because it was recommended by my HD. I wanted something that was moisturising but at the same time not too heavy. I have oily scalp and dry colored hair. It definitely didn't make the roots more oily (5 stars for that), but the moisturization effect wasn't that impressive. It is definitely good if you only need some moisture, maybe for normal to slightly dry hair. The best thing about it is that it doesn't make the hair limp and doesn't weigh it down. =
    Sarah K.
    I like other brands a little more then this one. It sits nicely tho it doesn't feel gross after being put on like some other creams that I have dealt with in the past. After everything I feel like it feels light and fresh as it should. It's really good but not the best.
    Amanda C.
    For constantly coloring/lightening my hair for the summer my hair took a hit to the dry side. Every other week I give myself a deep conditioning treatment and this is my go to! Keeps my hair moisturized and sleek without damaging the ends cracking off
    Maheen J.
    I have a really dry scalp so I bought this to help my hair. The treatment is extremely easy to use and feels really refreshing in my hair. The scent is extremely nice and I have frizzy hair so it does help tame my frizziness. I left my hair feeling smooth and luxurious.
    Allyson S.
    Wolcottville, IN
    This is great!!! It smells good and it works perfectly! This I am assuming is what is considered a serum. I have never used a mask or balm before so I am unsure of the difference in texture. It is smooth and actually does not take a lot even if you have really long thick hair like I do.
    Carolyn Y.
    Sonoma , CA
    LOVED this product. Redken is a little bit on the more expensive side for me. So when I purchase a Redken product I know it will have value. My hair wasn't too dry, but had split ends. I noticed the spit ends started to look better and my hair felt healthier. I used regularly
    Kaitlyn S.
    Streamwood, IL
    I've used this treatment a handful of times, and its really hydrating! My hair feels so soft after I use it, and it doesn't effect the color in my hair. Its a bit pricey, but it's a brand I can trust to do great things for my hair! I would definitely recommend this!