BY REDKEN

Redken Clear Moist Ends Leave In Treatment provides extra moisture to smooth dry, split ends leaving them soft and shiny. Safe for Color Treated Hair.

• Moist Ends
  • Leave-In Treatment For Normal/Dry Hair
  • Moisturizes And Smoothes Dry Split Ends

Ashleigh M.
Wheelersburg, OH
I have never tried this particular Redken shampoo, but have tried several from the line. If you have dry damaged hair, try Redken's All Soft shampoo and conditioner. It will make even the most dry, damaged, and processed hair feel/ look soft and beautiful!
Holly H.
Prairieville, LA
This shampoo is great!! It makes my wavy dry hair feel clean and smooth! I still use conditioner but this shampoo washes out all the products I use, all the chlorine from the pool and all sand from the beach!!!
Jennifer H.
Bella Vista, AR
One of the best Shampoos to use if your hair is super dry. It will refresh those split ends and make it till the next time you're scheduled for a haircut!
iris s.
Rio de Janeiro - Volta Redonda 67
I love this shampoo. i buy mine at my local walmart. i use it daily, because my hair is so dry and frizzy. this makes my hair smooth and feel so soft! it makes my hair smell so good throughout the day. i recommend this product to anyone with dry frizzy hairi love this shampoo. i buy mine at my local walmart. i use it daily, because my hair is so dry and frizzy. this makes my hair smooth and feel so soft! it makes my hair smell so good throughout the day. i recommend this product to anyone with dry frizzy hair