BY REDKEN

Light Moisture for Normal / Dry Hair Apricot Oil Clear Moisture Conditioner detangles and restores lightweight moisture to normal to dry hair.  Redken s exclusive Interbond Conditioning System delivers moisturizing apricot oil that combines with glucosamine and glycerin to form a unique Micro-Moisture Complex.  This ultra-light blend helps restore, rebalance and retain the optimum level without over moisturizing.  Hair is soft, shiny and airy.

Shannon Leigh T.
Columbia, SC
I have tried to make this an every day conditioner but I am not too in love with the consistency. It seems okay for day to day use but overall my hair doesn't feel that nourished.
Lesley D.
Sudbury, ON
Great smell, and I can easily comb through my damp hair afterwards. A bit pricey, though!
Kody M.
Ashdown, Arkansas
Review for: Clear Moist Conditioner 8.5 oz more...
Great conditioner for my dry scalp. I had tried everything and finally found this gem. It's a for sure keeper. Highly recommended
Katie I.
Review for: Clear Moist Conditioner 8.5 oz more...
Great product! My hair smells amazing when i use this and its always looks fresh and light in the morning with a healthy shine.
Catherine C.
Excellent conditioner does exactly what the name says. I'm big on moisture so this is key for me. Definate must have.
Leslie V.
artesia,ca
I really love this product so much it a go to that never fails you it was very great and it helps me very much.
Perfect lightweight moisture for any hair type. Doesn't leave behind any residue and smells wonderful!
Tori F.
Review for: Redken Clear Moist Conditioner more...
Consistency is thin. I prefer other brands. I had a sample so maybe it would take a longer term using it to see results
Randi A.
Temple, TX
Makes my hair so soft and smooth. It smells great too. It lathers on perectly and doesn't leave a easy feeling
Kathryn Y.
Tecumseh, OK
Great conditioner. Doesn’t weigh hair down and rinses lean with no residue. Use everyday
Laura M.
Austin, TX
Does this conditioner leave your hair greasy?
Gina R.
Wixom, MI
I have curly tangly hair. And a lot of products leaved me greasy. Does anyone else have this problem and did this product work well for you?
Neoli M.
PUERTO RICO
Donde lo puedo conseguir y es bueno para cabello rizado y deshidratado ?