BY REDKEN

Light Moisture for Normal / Dry Hair Apricot Oil Clear Moisture Conditioner detangles and restores lightweight moisture to normal to dry hair.  Redken s exclusive Interbond Conditioning System delivers moisturizing apricot oil that combines with glucosamine and glycerin to form a unique Micro-Moisture Complex.  This ultra-light blend helps restore, rebalance and retain the optimum level without over moisturizing.  Hair is soft, shiny and airy.

Sandra S.
Nelson , BC
Redken makes some of my favorite shampoos and conditioners but this has to be one of my top favorites it works really well without being overly moisturizing :)
Michelle B.
Loganville, GA
I've been a Redkin user for years. I have medium to long hair that is naturally curly and colored, so my hair needs moisture year round. I recently switched from the smooth lock to clear moisture hoping to get softer hair. I'm glad I did! Although the smooth lock worked well on days I straightened my hair, the clear moisture has helped bring softness back to my curls. It's good to give your hair a change once in a while and listen to what it's asking for. I really enjoy the scent and rinses out well just leaving me with silky shiny curls.
Rachael V.
I love this conditioner! My hair is so much healthier since switching to a good line of products. My hair is smooth, shift, shiny and long
Jeana H.
Love to use this conditioner because its not to heavy on my hair. I have really thin hair and typically only use conditioner on the tips of my end to avoid oil at root. This conditioner does not create oil at my roots.
Mary Q.
Sandy, UT
I like the lightness this product has. It goes in easily and leaves hair feeling strong and soft.
Rachel I.
Wichita
Wonderful! Left my hair clean, shiny and silky! Great scent also. Definitely worth spending a little extra money.
Kilanda W.
Dallas, TX
I was really surprised at how well this product for my course hair. It gave me the shine that I needed along with great slip and after my hair dried it had a light feather feel to it which made it easy to style.
This worked very well on my hair because my hair is curly and snarly and this helped smoothn it out.
Jill B.
Allen Park, MI
I absolutely love Redken products and was looking to give a different one of their products a try because after a while of using the same conditioner by hair stops responding to it. I have very thin, fine hair that is constantly breaking, tangling, and lacking moisture. It also fries easily when I blow dry it, but if I don't blow dry it then styling becomes impossible. I decided to give this product a try and it was just okay to me. It doesn't seem to do much for moisturizing and protecting my hair from damage. It does detangle well, and it is definitely light but I probably wouldn't buy it again since it hasn't done much to restore my dry hair.
Leticia S.
I love this moisturizer. It's makes my hair feel so soft. I use it every time I wash my hair bits great for color treated hair It smells great and feels good. I would buy this product again after I finish one bottle
Laura M.
Austin, TX
Does this conditioner leave your hair greasy?
Gina R.
Wixom, MI
I have curly tangly hair. And a lot of products leaved me greasy. Does anyone else have this problem and did this product work well for you?
Neoli M.
PUERTO RICO
Donde lo puedo conseguir y es bueno para cabello rizado y deshidratado ?