BY REDKEN

Redken Clear Moisture Conditioner: Adds lightweight moisture Detangles hair see more...

Alaina W.
Alaina W.
Woodstock, MD
This is a great conditioner! It is great for all hair types. The conditioner does a really good job of smoothing out the hair( highly recommended for coarse hair ). The formula is nice and a smooth gel-like texture. It adds a lot of moisture to the hair, which means that it works really well on damaged hair. It really is a great product, that will get a lot of use in your collection!
Martha E.
Martha E.
Glendora, CA
I bought this Redken Clear Moisture conditioner for my young adult son recently. After using it for a few weeks I asked him what he thought. He said he really liked it and asked me to buy him another bottle when this one is finished. He doesn't say much usually, so, that's a thumbs up for him.
Raluca U.
Raluca U.
I was so excited to buy the liter size on sale at Ulta but by the time I finished the bottle my excitement disappeared. I have fine hair and this conditioner didn't really offer any moisture, I still had to use an oil to be able to detangle my hair. I finished the bottle but won't repurchase.
Riley V.
Riley V.
I love Redken products! They make your hair very soft! A lot of these products are great for color as well! These also smell awesome, however the only thing that hinders me to repurchase is the price. Very expensive for a conditioner and I always use a lot at one time.
Angela R.
Angela R.
North Canton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite conditioners out there! I love the scent of it also! It makes my hair feel super soft and shiny! I use this product along with a few other conditioners every week! I definitely recommend!
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Fargo, ND
Love this! Smells great too. It is one of the few products that works on my tangly hair. The only downfall to it is I feel like it takes a large amount and I go through it really quickly.
Carrie G.
Carrie G.
Jonesboro, AR
This conditioner helps if you have dry damaged hair from styling your hair so much with heat. It also helps give your hair some elasticity back that heat damage takes out of your hair.
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Waynesville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love redkin products! I have dry hair in the winter time and this product seems to keep it moisturized for a few days longer than I would with using another product.
Liana C.
Liana C.
Norwalk, CA
I think this a great product to begin with because my hair can be really dry majority of the time and think this does the work!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Angola, IN
First .. I love the smell.. Love the way it makes my hair feel!! It moisturizers with out leaving your hair heavy!